Cause s/he lives in a society where there is no séx before marriage.....
laleee laleee 26-30, F 11 Answers Aug 19 in Dating & Relationships

Why should I judge what consenting adults do in bed? It's none of my business.
In any case, it's far better to use a prostitute's services than lying and deceiving to get to go to bed with someone.

Best Answer

How much and was she hot?

Best Answer

It's really not anyone else's business. But I do hope he was safe about it.

Best Answer

Obviously there *is* sex before marriage. It is frowned upon - but happens. I'd think he really wanted to have sex.

Best Answer

i'd think i wonder how much she charged?

Best Answer

good for him

Best Answer

thinking has to happen before the action. after action taken there's nothing to think. only a report.

Best Answer

um actually I have a coworker that is much younger than me. He has a gorgeous wife, 2 amazing kids and a wonderful home. I was shocked that when we go on business trips its all prostitutes for him the entire trip sometimes up to 4 a day ... he spends thousands on them and his wife has no idea. He sometimes sleeps with over a dozen women by the time his trip is over.

Best Answer

wow that's bad! Unless his wife knows what he is doing, then that's his/their business... But otherwise that's pretty f**d up...

Best Answer

I was in total shock. I have been on lots of trips and yeah sometimes guys flirt and stuff but I mean this guy opens up the phone book and starts making calls as soon as he is in the room... messed up.

Best Answer

Yeah flirting is one thing.... this is something totally different. Plus all that money spent on this. I think I'd send him to counseling for séx addiction or something....

Best Answer

Yeah we cant do that of course because its his personal life but yeah its terrible especially since his wife is just adorable so must be hidden stuff there or something.

Best Answer

Well he does it on business trips and obviously doesn't hide it. So I think it would be feasible to make a well formulated suggestion. If he does it or not that's then his business. And also I would not pester him about it. But condoning it seems also inappropriate.

Best Answer

Yeah for now it just makes everyone uncomfortable... he also suggested sharing... I am like WTF!

Best Answer

I would say, why do you care what he does with his body?

Best Answer