72 virgins. Or wait, is that another religion?

Best Answer

A free bar with every kind of drink and strippers and all the really intelligent people in history to have decent conversations with and a huge library with every book written.

Best Answer

Jesus

Best Answer

I'll see my Dad again.

Best Answer

The characteristics of the new creation tell us that it will be vastly different from what we are used to on earth. Probably most noticeable difference will be the lack of gravity. The New Jerusalem is described as a 1,500 mile cube. Structures of this size would automatically become a sphere in this universe, because of gravity.10 Therefore gravity will either be absent or significantly reduced in the new creation. There will be no Sun or moon. This makes sense, since there will be little or no gravity.

Best Answer

My son will be there trying to apologise for leaving us BUT I will say you are a angel in heaven for a reason

Best Answer

Jesus playing video games and God reading books. I also expect to see the love ones I lost.

Best Answer

Flames, rock music, and people being tortured.

Best Answer

My Mom.

Best Answer

The escalator to heaven is going to have to be broken down, i'll get to the top and there will be a friggen queue and once i get to the gate it'll have a sign stuck on saying 'closed for refurbishments' lol

Best Answer

Lost loved ones, hopefully.

Best Answer

My luck saint peter would charge me a toll fee at Jewish rates .

Best Answer

angels in white gowns with harps, clouds, and hopefully some pie.

Best Answer

somehow I don't think there are golden gates as portrayed often

Best Answer