Long-haired cats.

Best Answer

actually long haired cats are in the north side of the gulf and the Caspian see in north of Persia

Best Answer

Oil tankers cruising through.

Best Answer

high tensions over Iran's advancing nuclear program, impending harsh new economic sanctions on Tehran and threatened military action against the United States; you know, a rerun

Best Answer

yes sadly

Best Answer

I'm Persian ,how sad is this to see our f***** government making Persia a scary face , we don't wan't nuclear program
we are ok with Americans they are good people and pretty peaceful like my people we have no problem with them it's the stupid government making another face for us

Best Answer

god speed

Best Answer

Very sorry life.

Best Answer

well I'm Persian so in Persian gulf you'll find about six islands --khaarK oil source -<br />
BU MUsaaa oil source and the other are gas and oil source more than 59% of oil in the world in transfers in Persian gulf which ends in - Tange HORMOZ -<br />

Best Answer