He isn't my father.He is my pal, I see him every now and then. He is going thru a rough time and I'd like to give him something to let him know someone still cares. Plus I could always say its for Christmas!
RosaElaPilarGoens RosaElaPilarGoens 18-21, F 12 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

A 1965 GTO with 4 speed Muncie rock crusher trans and 389 w/ tri power.........for starters.

Best Answer

O god! That turned me on, besides a '65 GTO would stay in my possession.

Best Answer

Fine!..this idea isn't as cool but it might work....lol. Ok....... how about a bobble head hula girl that ya stick to the dash and a smile? He might like that, at least the smile he will

Best Answer

Omg that's brilliant. Thing is I need it by tmrw and have no idea where to buy one

Best Answer

can you not just spend some time with him. and tell him how important he is too you and what having him in your life means to you. words from the heart are the best gift.

Best Answer

True

Best Answer

A 50 year old available woman

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Sex would be nice:anything else,whatever. Knock yourself out!

Best Answer

To bad he is married

Best Answer

A case of VIAGRA®.

Best Answer

Your the Second person to say that

Best Answer

WHO was the FIRST?

Best Answer

Ms. Artis

Best Answer

I can't find it on this question.

Best Answer

Because ms. Artis text me she's a personal friend

Best Answer

Oh! So I am the FIRST to post my answer on this website!

Best Answer

Suppose.

Best Answer

If it is your Dad, what about something that symbolises some special memory between you and he. I gave up trying to find presents for my Dad and just say things about him that I have noticed or value in our relationship:) I suppose, I am giving part of me to him for his birthday:)

Best Answer

It's not my pop

Best Answer

Well, why not something simple like a card with a note on it? Recognition as an individual is special for 50 year olds.

Best Answer

That is so simple and fantastic!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

usually clothes or shoes lord knows my dad cant dress himself lol

Best Answer

Lol, a nice jumper (cardigan) yeah?

Best Answer

if you think he's gonna wear it sure :-)

Best Answer

****. Now I actually have to buy something

Best Answer

id want amphetamines.please :)

Best Answer

No drugs sorry

Best Answer

drink? :)

Best Answer

Scotch?

Best Answer

I drink it with ginger wine,whiskey macs :)

Best Answer

Ive just read your details below the Q,and thanks for taking my replies in the way intended Rosa,in fun.And its an act of kindness on your part :)

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Shitloads of trinkets. I mean like wayyyy too many trinkets.

Best Answer

Trinkets are for his birthday!

Best Answer

Your Dad?

Best Answer

His my pal, I see him every now and then. He is going thru a rough time and I'd like to give him something to let him know someone still cares.

Best Answer

If that is what your relationship is, then your just being around to talk to him..to listen..is all that needs be. Take some brownies to him and just listen.

Best Answer

How about a hat and angel food cake with blueberry topping?

Best Answer

A hat?
okay on the cake..
not sure about the hat (?)

Best Answer

Ok I'll give him the cake and a card if appreciation. Thank you so much for your help!!!

Best Answer

Don't even need the card...
and you are more than welcome.

Best Answer

Idkk why but in the middle of the night I thought treat him with coffee! I think he'd like that (:

Best Answer

There you go! The point is that you show him you are there for him in support. Just you taking the time and energy and effort will help to show him that.

Best Answer