Sicklyromantic Sicklyromantic 18-21, M 14 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I wouldn't. The love I lost is nothing compared to the love I have found since!

Best Answer

Turn back time.

Best Answer

when you end any relationship look at what you have learnt and make yourself a better person and sometimes they are not the one for you and you have to accept this and move on and even if you love them they may not feel the same, when you young you think your first love will last forever then as you get older you find more challenges in a relationship and its all down to hard work and if you put in the work you will get what you want out of a relationship, its hard when you put in the hard work and then you discover the other person was playing you! not nice and life and love can be so confusing so you must learn to love and respect yourself then life is much easier to deal with and always do the right thing!! that way you can always hold your head high take care x

Best Answer

Thats good sound advice but I let my guard down at 51yrs old This lesson has taught me nothing but heartache Seems like it would be easier to shake at my age but I guess its harder for me because in all my years Ive never experience heartache or rejection in a relationship I dont wish this hurt for anyone its tough...

Best Answer

The best head I ever gave!

Best Answer

love

Best Answer

... Damn

Best Answer

you know i really wished i could get my lost love back but i have no idea where she lives i just know she lives in georgia somewhere

Best Answer

These answers have made me sad. At least you care more.

Best Answer

I worded that wrong it's not that others don't care just they lost hope in being with that person

Best Answer

yeah its amazing isnt it? - after 15 years and you still think about them - it really says alot about what kind of person they are

Best Answer

Im sorry my answer made u sad. Im always sad if u read my stories u will see why So I decided to loosen up a little and hopefully get a few laughs and make someone else smile I guess it backfired :(

Best Answer

It's okay your answer did make me laugh its just all the people who have given up hope. Makes me lose a little hope too

Best Answer

I guess I believe in "the one" I just don't believe we always end up with them sometimes they touch our lives and though they forget us we never forget them

Best Answer

Honestly I think about it everyday and I believe if its meant he will come back to me...pressure can sometimes cause negative results Like push him either further away...

Best Answer

The girl I love won't even talk to me. Not because she hates me just because after 3.5 years I'm nothing to her, I just want to tell her I'm sorry I want enough

Best Answer

the lost love was lost for a reason. Sort out what happened, be honest in that assesment..that will help you to move on. You can't change yesterday, but you can learn from it.

Best Answer

Not happening

Best Answer

Too late

Best Answer

The loose change in my pocket.<br />
Plenty of fish, my friend.

Best Answer