Questionator Questionator 26-30 102 Answers Jul 24, 2011

Question of the Day

A Money Tree. If its my imagination, i could plant anything that i want LOL

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Flizzleweebers, fluddlepuffs and marshmallows.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

A never ending supply of real food and comfort for those who have none.

Best Answer

Money trees and steak trees and gold trees.

Best Answer

I would love to visit your garden. lol. i'll bring the grill.

Best Answer

The Truth!

Best Answer

I would grow a healing tree. One touch, one bite, would heal not just physical complications and illnesses but also metal illnesses.

Best Answer

mental illnesses***

Best Answer

I would plant man-sized edible sweet-peas with talking flowers, an every-fruit-tree, grass that changed colours according to the time of day, and man-sized Chinese lantern plant that grew actual lanterns. That'd be lovely...

Best Answer

i love your fabulous fantasy!

Best Answer

On the left, I would plant a bunch of really good pot, a couple of Twinkie bushes to the right, a giant and ancient money tree in the back, and cap it off with a fountain of youth and slushy in the middle. Perfect.

Best Answer

tucks a chocolate fountain in the corner :)

Best Answer

I would plant a cure for cancer and a tree of life so to say so no one ever has to die

Best Answer

A little while ago, I attended a festival where they had this thing called a "wish tree". Basically it was just a stick it a bucket. It was surrounded by tables, on which where ink pens and little strips of paper. The idea was to write a wish on your paper and then tie the ***** to the tree branch in hopes that your wish would come true. I really like the idea, so in my imaginary garden I'd like to grow a real wish tree! Perhaps one which produced your wishes in beautiful blossoms. :)

Best Answer

*were, not where

Best Answer

I would grow night blooming blue roses that open at twilight, moonstone plants to glow like stars on darkest nights, morning glories in the colors of the dawn, and sun-flowers to warm me on the coldest days. They would all smell heavenly, exotic yet comforting...

Best Answer

An Imagination!!! Then I wouldn't be so boring :D

Best Answer

Salvia, weed, magic mushrooms, the tree of love and truth, a hummingbird tree, and a burning bush...and maybe some talking sunflowers<br />
oh-almost forgot......a plant with the cure for selfishness, ego, and ignorance<br />
Maybe a plant that grows men with integrity: who listen with their heads and hearts...not their C***.

Best Answer

a plant that would promote tolerance when ingested

Best Answer

A rainforest in the driest place on Earth under a roof of glass (sand) and solar collectors (for dappled shade), and over a buried pond-bottom of some sort, plastic liner is the most common way, to keep moisture from escaping that way. <br />
The power would circulate the air and moisture and drive a river through the place in a loop. (Gotta have fishes.) And maybe cool the air a bit if it still got too hot in the shade.

Best Answer

i would grow happiness love humor. children a cappuchin monkey. with my imagination it would be one heck of a garden that would calm, fascinate, thrill, release stress, make you laugh, and so much more. there would be anything and everything the mind could imagine. even a special tree that could see into your heart and mind what you really wanted and grant it except for anything evil but there would be plants that would repel and protect it from any evil or negative forces from getting in.

Best Answer

Sweeet Corn, Rhubarb, Herbs, and stuff that is supposd to be good for you..

Best Answer

An imaginary gardener to do all the work!

Best Answer

Snap dragons, and weed.

Best Answer

A tree that talks like Bill Cosby. Don't ask its personal.

Best Answer