then the guy does it three MORE times, and as he is grabbing it the 3rd time, he grabs her by the waist also and whirls her around to face him and says, "LOOK. iiii can touch your *** ANYTIME iiii want!"
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 27 Answers Sep 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Hit the little **** so hard his relatives feel it

Best Answer

lmao good on you!!! *hugs*

Best Answer

That's my guy!

Best Answer

this is england??

Best Answer

This is England.

Best Answer

no, THIS is america. THAT is england. DONT YOU LIE TO ME.

Best Answer

This is Texas??!!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

I made ammends and got rid of a royal loser that thought it was funny to hurt me by repeatedly pinching my n!pples. Thanks for reminding me of why not to go back...

Best Answer

omg what a jerk! i'm proud of you for not going back hun!

Best Answer

sheesh I would take him down and beat his face in to a pulp! he would regret doing such an action while i was there! He wouldnt hurt another girl, i would make sure of that

Best Answer

**** yes, thank you for being alive

Best Answer

thanks haha but he would be done for!

Best Answer

i wish i could add you but you are too young!

Best Answer

there we go! i added ya

Best Answer

thanks buddy!

Best Answer

What the fvckitty fvck? It's extremely rare (where I live anyway) that someone doesn't step in and try to prevent any further violence/assault towards another person. If I saw it i would first ask the girl if she knows him-then take the appropriate actions from there.<br />
Especially if its in my neighborhood.

Best Answer

THANK YOU!!!! THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE BECAUSE OF YOU

Best Answer

RĂ¥pe in progress..probably would have kept an eye on it and stepped in if it got out of hand.

Best Answer

good for you!! i find it interesting that the silenceevermore person would DO something while the johnnywillsave person above would do jack ****!

Best Answer

Latent hostility can be vented :P

Best Answer

If the girl hasn't broken up with the guy by now its her fault when she keeps getting abused by him. Hopefully she doesn't breed with him.

Best Answer

1. how do you know she is even WITH the guy and not on a date, and 2. how do you know she CAN'T get out? and 3. seems like have a certain hostility towards women!

Best Answer

1. I have no hostility towards women. Your conclusion sbased on my statement indicates you either A) are stupid or B) hate men.

Best Answer

You might not have any hostility towards women, but I find you really misguided. Blaming a victim for their abuser hurting them shows how little you know about the culture of abuse.

Best Answer

you call ME stupid when you blame the WOMAN for a man feeling her up when she says to stop?!

Best Answer

based on the information provided it is clear they are in a relationship. Therefor if she doesn't like that treatment she should end the relationship. She is not going to change the guys behavior. Therefor it is her fault when that happens, if she stays in that relationship. That simple.

Best Answer

lmao it is NOT clear they are in a relationship, esp since i wrote this about an experience i had LAST NIGHT when i was HANGING OUT WITH A FRIEND. i didnt expect to get so ANGRY by asking this question. i thought most people had more sense than you!!

Best Answer

Not blaming a victim who does not get out of an abusive relationship is saying that she has no power to change things and is therefor a Victim eternal.
If thats where she feels comfortable, and thats her status quo, then good for her, I just find it unacceptable when such women have children from such degenerate abusers; such children have inferior genetic predispositions, and are often raised to be further degenerate by the abusive father, and then it is the larger society that has to suffer from another degenerate.

Best Answer

as i already said, i was hanging out with a FRIEND, not an abusive partner. nor do i have children by him!

Best Answer

Well if the guy was a complete stranger than clearly he's a douchebag and I'd think he's a douchebag. Case closed.

Best Answer

Whenever someone sets a boundry, regardless of the relationship or situation, and someone else violates that boundry, the person who set boundries is being underminded and violated. If someone is an abuser who is violating boundries they are the guilty party. If the abuser is a regular offender they often try (and sometimes succeed) in convincing their victims they are either over-reacting ("gaslighting") or somehow deserve it. Sometimes victims stay with an abuser because they've been mentally abused to the point of accepting numberable violations due to fear, intimidation, or bullying. Sometimes they are not physically able to walk away from their abusers, or mentally able.

Best Answer

Okay. So the guy in this situation is a douchebag. If he behaves like that all the time, or only when really drunk, and if this behavior is unacceptable to the woman who he is being overly aggressive towards, are issues the woman has to consider. If his behavior is completely unnaceptable to her, and not seen as just drunken stupidity, then she, knowing what he is like, needs to choose not hang out with the guy.

Best Answer

This guy is in serious need of getting slapped into the middle of next week. Even if it's his girlfriend, this kind of behavior is unkind and demeaning.

Best Answer

thank you! and i am the girl he did it too!

Best Answer

to*

Best Answer

He's a jackass. Stand firm. Don't let him take advantage of you. Threaten to tell his Mama and Daddy.

Best Answer

I would take a picture of him with my cellphone and call the police.

Best Answer

good girl!

Best Answer

Well :(....he is her pimp afterall!!

Best Answer

trying not to laugh..trying not to laugh...

Best Answer

I assume, I'm walking behind them... so he didn't see me. I might just take out my smartphone and act like I'm calling the police, in a way so he can hear me. I might mention having a recording of his actions made with my phone. If I judge him right, he will scram right after that.

Best Answer

love it! ingenious!

Best Answer

Probably a stern 'leave her the hell alone' and hopefully not get into a fight. But that kind of behaviour is really, really worrisome. ******* misogynist bully.

Best Answer

good guy!!!!

Best Answer

Kick his ***! Im little but I am mighty, and people don't need to be treated that way..at the very least call a cop or something, but more than likely, I would get mouthy.

Best Answer

i love you girl. you know i do, and i already knew what your response would be before you posted it!

Best Answer

Cause I am that way! I love you too!

Best Answer

kick his ***

Best Answer

i like you already

Best Answer

I'd probably approach the nearest mall cop if I was in a public area... or I would just approach them and say Excuse me, I'm pretty sure she told you to stop. But I'm 5 feet tall and a woman, so I may want to get a guy to come with me, in case things get bad.

Best Answer

good answer!

Best Answer

None of my business. Could be his gf and she likes him doing that. But today she didn't....

Best Answer

no offense, but people like you concern me and allow evil things to happen to good people

Best Answer

Without much information, who are we to judge? Unless she yells out help or if she looks like in need of help, then we can't step into other people's lives.
Come live where I am and you'll see lots of disgusting things. But that's how the people in the community function. I may not like it but I have no right to intervene.

Best Answer

Plus its hard to determine in writing vs. seeing.

Best Answer

Not my business. I would just turn my head and continue what I was doing.

Best Answer

wowwww...i thought johnny will SAVE??

Best Answer

Nope. I'm useless.

Best Answer

Lose all respect for the girl, unless she smacks him.

Best Answer

If i knew her i would have stepped in to help, its a tricky situation if you do not know the person, sexual harassment is played very slyly by some folk its a very grey area and if you are on the receiving end of it nobody believes you or are unwilling to help you out. That type of hassle leaves you feeling very vulnerable.

Best Answer

right thing to do would probably be to intervene but i'm no hero

Best Answer

thinking that lucky son of a *****....dammm, the girl I mean..

Best Answer