jasminedream33 jasminedream33 41-45, F 19 Answers Feb 16 in Community

lawyer up, split the cash, divorce, build a house, move a friend closer and put us both in school, start a recording studio and an indie (probably mostly ska / punk) music label.

Best Answer

lololol--lawyer up, split the cash, divorce

Best Answer

no joke, I'm already leaving him... just can't afford it right now.

Best Answer

wow i wish i had the means...

Best Answer

Begin a travelling spay/neuter clinic. And drive through central america.

Best Answer

for humans?? LOL

Best Answer

Not a bad idea. But id start further north.

Best Answer

I would definitely travel with my family....go to any place I've ever wanted to go, here and abroad. Probably have several homes...one by the ocean.....one in the mountains, for sure....buy the car of my dreams....help others....invest maybe in stocks, or real estate....but definitely would not **** it all away--and investing would be a great way to know generations down the line would be financially secure too.

Best Answer

Disappear. Quietly. Comfortably.

Best Answer

buy 100 surfboards and 200 snowboards, the best boots and bindings, and a helicopter, and year long ski passes....and photo shoots with the pros in Alaska, and Austria, and the Himalayas...and trips to Hawai and Bali, and the best foods money can buy....and the fastest cars....and all those water toys, like the iron man propulsion tube, jetskis etc etc...

AND I'D BUILD MY OWN WAVE POOL, STATE OF THE ART, AND DEVELOP THE TECHNOLOGY....

Best Answer

we all have dreams...

Best Answer

what are yours?

Best Answer

Give 10% to the church and SPEND THE REST, living a dream

Best Answer

Invest most of it

Best Answer

yep...I would invest some of it too...for security

Best Answer

I'd spend some, but put most away to live off the interest and provide four our daughter's future once we're gone

Best Answer

Give money to a friend so he can visit his children in New Zealand. Think long and hard about what to do with the remainder of the money and what little remains of my life.

Best Answer

That's very sweet of you ...to think of your friend first....

Best Answer

Buy more land and become a hermit.

Best Answer

I have thought about being a hermit as well...buying a cabin on the side of a mountain....going into town once a month for supplies...lol

Best Answer

Shoot that's what I do now. *grins*

Best Answer

So many things! Pay the mortgage off on my mum's house, move, put some aside for when my daughter is older, give some to a close friend, work towards finally setting up the charity I have always wanted to, open my cake shop, travel, could go on for ages! !

You?

Best Answer

wonderful....you listed 4 things for others before yourself....oh, I listed my dreams above....right under the post about the person who would go to India tonight..

Best Answer

Buy a private jet and rent a pilot and tour round the world with family.

Best Answer

quit my job!

Best Answer

Save it.

Best Answer

saving's no fun if you have an abundance....enjoy it....and spread the wealth to others!

Best Answer

There is only three people I would share it with. If I save it for later I can get the things I actually want and still have a lot.

Best Answer

pay off my student debt, buy a house, and just write my books.

Best Answer

set up my friends...pay off everything for my dad and in laws..set up a foundation for special needs children..but a on of property on our lake up north..and fade away ;)

Best Answer