PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 14 Answers Jun 23, 2012

graduation.. I guess.

Best Answer

You can do this!

Best Answer

you had that I'm just waiting on a response that saying you graduated and you on to bigger and better things

Best Answer

Graduate. Get a career in theatre/fim industry. Set myself up financially. Travel. Settle down and start my own family. Preferably in that order lol.

Best Answer

Very inspirational!

Best Answer

YOU GOT IT KEEP THE FAITH KEEPING YOU IN MY PRAYERS LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS GO

Best Answer

Thank you very much, blessings be upon you :)

Best Answer

get my life back and find some degree of happiness

Best Answer

Me = praying for you...

Best Answer

keeping you in my prayers the Lord is with you

Best Answer

pay my house off

Best Answer

My Mum and Dad said it was the best feeling in their lives. To get that Discharge of Mortgage via certified mail! They owned a piece of the American Dream!

Best Answer

claim it you can do it

Best Answer

The ability to answer this question in 2017.

Best Answer

Great answer!

Best Answer

you have 4 more year to go and when you answer this question its going to be an amazing answer its going to be your testimony

Best Answer

Get my life on track, to graduate college, join the peace corps, and maybe get married

Best Answer

Great plan! Your folks must be proud! Don't rush into anything without careful consideration, though!

Best Answer

I'm keeping you in my prayers and I'm proud of you keep me posted

Best Answer

F***, everything I can lay my D*** on.

Best Answer

You mean "find everything you can lay your duck on?" It's so cute that you have a little duckie!

Best Answer

I have 10 incher...wanna see?

Best Answer

I hope you think about your answer because 5 years from now with this plan you may not be here that's me just keeping it real these disease don't have any names on them and these male or female will not come out and tell you if they have a disease .. i will keep you in my prayer and hope to hear an amazing update on how you thought about your answers and change you answer and life for the better

Best Answer

what i expect to accomplish in the next 5 year first i must consider what i have already accomplished and what I'm in the process of accomplishing... I'm a senior in college and i graduate in November i accomplished the fact that i have became a senior in college when i was told by nurses doctors socials workers and many other that i would never make it in college because I'm a type 1 diabetic and i was always in the hospital I am proving them wrong i am accomplishing finishing my internship for pharmacy i have completed my internship for medical and November i will be graduating with a double major in MA and PT In the next 5 year i pray to be working in someone hospital as a MA and furthering my education to be a diabetic educator or working with children who have diabetes also part in someone pharmacy in 5 year my 3 blessing/children will have a much better life than they have now

Best Answer

Survival in fairly decent health.

Best Answer

The Lord is with you

Best Answer

Finish losing weight and getting back into shape (within the next year) and getting my Master's degree and a better job.

Best Answer

you can do it

Best Answer