Questionator Questionator 26-30 106 Answers Jun 16, 2011

Question of the Day

I spit in your coffee. Every morning.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

hahah

Best Answer

You're Fired!!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I know the success of this department is entirely down to you and that I had absolutely no part in it, but do you think you could actually make an effort to understand exactly what this department does.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I would say something like, "So ************, today is finally the day where I take your life. This is the day where I have the chance to stab you, watch the blood drip out slowly, dig out your intestines with your own pen on the desk, and gag you with your own tie."

Best Answer

oh my, someone has issues with bosses huh....:")

Best Answer

"I've just won the lottery!! ........ see ya!"........*runs out the door*

Best Answer

your butt looks ridiculous when you wear that green dress

Best Answer

I f ucked your wife and those aren't your kids -_-

Best Answer

I answered this question, and was fairly happy with it. Then I read yours.
You f ucking killed mine stone dead.
Genius :)

Best Answer

hahahah!!!

Best Answer

"If you have to be rude, you could at least be right !"

Best Answer

It will be so nice to see you in your new outfit (prison stripes) for all the illegal crap you do on "company time". I'll even spring for a going away present - a tube of red lipstick. You'll need it, the guys in prison just love "fresh meat".

Best Answer

you are fat, your wife is fat, when you 2 are in bed it must be like an explosion at a sweaty cheese factory, and you blame your recently broken bed on bad workmanship.. ,, news update, you killed your bed with your Donutphilia and your candy snatching inability to control your food intake, your bed saw you 2 coming.. packed up and left haha<br />
oh and mrs boss, we all know why you had a flower tattoo on your ***, ... plenty of room for it to grow lol

Best Answer

Sir! I would like to take that silver spoon you were born with out of your mouth and shove it up your ***! Have a nice day.

Best Answer

I'm the best you can get for so little money.

Best Answer

You are a mean spirited *****!!!!!

Best Answer

I would use a siren and say "The B***** is In The building, Warning The ***** is in the building!" Write when my boss enters the room.

Best Answer

why don't you roll up your sleeves and help out once in awhile

Best Answer

You are not the boss of me. <br />
:)

Best Answer

Just a min, I’m beating the high score…:)

Best Answer

Why are you so insecure?..I can recommend a ***** enlargement pills.

Best Answer

I had sex with your wife and I couldn't be happier about it. That's what you get for being the horrible person you are.

Best Answer

you want to do me?

Best Answer