Questionator Questionator 26-30 422 Answers Jan 21 in Community

Question of the Day

The ability to solve problems without declaring war.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

AWESOME ANSWER!! :)

Best Answer

Well Im popular today!

Best Answer

War is a necessity at times.
As in WW2, which my father and uncles fought in.
Wars will always happen.

Best Answer

My family also did. If Hitler was dealt with when he should have been there would have been no world war.

Best Answer

that is true. Appeasement never works.

Best Answer

I hope your wrong,the future is only a prediction based on personal beliefs.

Best Answer

the realization that wars don't solve problems?

Best Answer

Is that not what I said?

Best Answer

actually it reads to me "the ability to solve problems without declaring war" as if to say declaring war solves problems ?,I not trying to offend just giving my thinking .

Best Answer

None taken. I think I see what you're getting at. What I meant was that people should be able to sit and talk things out as opposed to killing each other.

Best Answer

Because I can't see the person I'm conversing with I hesitate to respond to things like this .I can sense what people are feeling in conversation very well & can adjust clean up etc ,But not like this Thanks for being open minded,many people feel attacked.

Best Answer

No problem. Nothing wrong with a bit if honesty.

Best Answer

War can be a good thing at times don't forget. I'd drives industry and pushes technology forward

Best Answer

When innocent people die war is never a good thing. Hundreds of thousands of children are killed in wars every year. There's no need for that.

Best Answer

their are many better ways to achieve those things you mention.

Best Answer

Stop hugging trees and man up. Religion kills more than wars and that is a fact that no person can argue.

Best Answer

I highly doubt that. Tens of thousands of children have already been killed in Syria in the last couple of years. Millions in Sri Lanka in the last few years. None of that has anything to do with religion.

Best Answer

Latest figure is 11000. If ur that worried bout it go and do something about it rather than typing stuff in to chat rooms

Best Answer

Im working for a living a cant even afford my own bills and chat rooms are for typing in. If people didn't talk, nothing would ever get done.

Best Answer

It's all the talking that stops things getting done. U clearly don't not what politicians do or don't do, more to the point. And Syria is just politics.

Best Answer

Talking brings about awareness of subjects some would have no knowledge of otherwise. I never mentioned politicians and you clearly have no idea what I do and don't know since you don't even know who I am.

Best Answer

I don't care what u do. Why should I. It not my decision as to what work you do. Same as it should not matter to you how I make my money of a night

Best Answer

So what do you do for a living then Hun. 13 hour shifts are a long time. I do all night jobs from time to time.

Best Answer

Im a taxi controller. Quite unexciting and we are treated like ****. However there are only a handful of us decent ones in the city and I love my job. You?

Best Answer

That sounds like a hard job. Do you work every night for 13 hours. I hope they pay you well for it.

Best Answer

I get less than minimum wage and I generally do shifts between 8 and 12 hours. That shift was a particularly long one.

Best Answer

What City do you work

Best Answer

Gloucester in England

Best Answer

Less than min wage. I take it that not a lot. Sorry but how much is min wage. Please don't take that In the wrong way, I really don't know. And why do u work in these condition Hun. U worth more than that.
Xx

Best Answer

Not sure in $ but I get £6/hour. Unfortunately all the companies in Gloucester are owned by ******** but I've been here all my life and know it better than anywhere. Stuck in a gigantic rutt.

Best Answer

I live and work the London area. 60 a night then. Guess we all live to our means. I bet u the best cab controller going. Come work London. There more money in the city

Best Answer

U got a bf to live with then.

Best Answer

Nowhere near the best by far but hopefully getting there. I bet taxiing in London is hell. What do you do?

Best Answer

That my dear girl is a war ,just based on religion.nothing unusual there.

Best Answer

Sorry. To change to convo so much. Just remember thoe. Make love not war. Tis more fun I think. Not having been involved in a war myself.

Best Answer

Make love not war

Best Answer

Not sure. The black cabs are very good. My work is a little different to most. I'm a professional escort.

Best Answer

Cool. Bet you meet some interesting people.

Best Answer

Interesting is the word. But I have met some totally wonderfull people over the years. Has been a real eye opener to the world. However there are some strange goings on in the city.

Best Answer

The money is good and you don't have to work that often. Why not give it a go.

Best Answer

Oh no! Who would ever want to hire me? I don't think my partner would be too taken with the idea either.

Best Answer

How that entire conversion went from start to finish "priceless"

Best Answer

Love that you had nothing better to do than read every single comment lol

Best Answer

Actually I didn't at first but when I jumped to the bottom I had to find out how the conversation changed.As far as" nothing better to do" I could answer many ways but maybe I find you interesting.

Best Answer

Ha ha thanks. Not quite sure how we got from war to sex.

Best Answer

I'm waiting to hear from smarty123xxx,vava voom

Best Answer

For poverty to be a distant memory. For third world countries be actually given a healthy chance if survival.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Of*

Best Answer

I agree with u.

Best Answer

A cure for cancer.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Hemp oil, look it up

Best Answer

You know what's up!

Best Answer

I use hemp seeds. U use hemp oil on my skin.

Best Answer

I*

Best Answer

It's all vibrations baby, spread the word until its common knowledge and the pharmacy industry and all cooperations and non profit organizations such as the cancer society stop profiting off of death. *******

Best Answer

Renewable, sustainable, non polluting, energy free for all. We need to get rid of the bullshit fossil fuels and radiation based energy. Maybe gravitational or electromagnetic energy?

Best Answer

Possible and more than likely made just not mass produced because oil companies have a lot to say in the government

Best Answer

This will actually be achieved within the next few decades... Atomic fusion of Helium 3, which is contained in Moon Dust... They are workling on being able to control this fusion, you have to keep it in place with insanely strong magnetic fields and there are a lot of problems but the big problem of energy on this world can and will be solved...

Best Answer

They are actually building a fusion reactor in France (ITER-project) and it will fuse Deuterium (can be extracted out of sea water) and Tritium (found in Lithium ore) into Helium 4.

Best Answer

Instead of wasting funds trying to catch meteors or putting men on mars NASA should be using their budget to establish some kind of colony on the moon

minerals can be sent back to earth because of the short distance
Colonising the moon would probably be easier than building space stations even because there is gravity and physical land to build on and it could in time be profitable

Because its a short distance from earth it would be possible for colonies to grow

In 1969 it was all cold war politics not science and sadly since space has become about science the very basics like the moon have been neglected

Best Answer

I really think you should read "Limit" if you are a bit into reading and this topic, it's about an elevator to the moon being built to be able to get said helium3... Kinda long and complicated book but I really liked it...

Best Answer

one can never do more than predict the future so your overstating your case,I can see us just as likely destroying what we have now & cotinue to regress.Either is a possible scenario.

Best Answer

It's actually sad how true this is...

Best Answer

Nuclear energy isn't the same as radiation energy and nuclear fusion MIGHT be a POSSIBLE alternative to coal/nuclear fission/oil/... But gravitational/EM energy seems like a nice concept. Maybe harvest the kinetic energy of space probes in orbit and microwave-beam it back to earth ?

Best Answer

Maybe Geothermal energy ?

Best Answer

Well radiation energy seems easiest ... Legalize weed and people's resistance to radiation will increase allowing radiation tech to increase with little harm to beings sensitive to radiation. Some cancers but cannabis oil will keep it from spreading and increasing.

Best Answer

Geothermal energy is good just isn't available all across the globe without building huge pipelines, I think it's feasible in certain locations but not everywhere.

Best Answer

True that hmmmmm Well if you need huge pipelines you probably live at a high altitude so in a low pressure regime, use that maybe ?

Best Answer

space travel! and maybe the ability to read human mind! haha ...i can die happy after!

Best Answer

How about shrimp? Maybe we could harness their energy and fly them to the moon.
Real:
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp

Best Answer

It's scary this didn't make top three, at least. Sustainability is key for a good future.

Best Answer

A less selfish attitude towards the environment - and humanity in general.

Best Answer

How very true. Humanity seems to be quite selective... Especially if it's not the easiest solution.

Best Answer

Easiest solution to get back to environment is marijuana full legalization. It will soak up the pollution in the atmosphere and more evolution nutrition to beings.

Best Answer

we can't even get along with ourselves!-that says it all

Best Answer

Contact, with those of other worlds.

I've always hope that when those radio telescopes finally do pic something up, I'll still be alive to witness it.

Best Answer

This!

Best Answer

They want nothing to do with the sapiens ... Earth is not 'unique' nor all possible life 'must' be like life on Earth ... the size of the Universe ( unknown ) is more than good enough proof that there are others ...

Best Answer

Never going to happen like that. Until mankind realises that there is no such thing as any life form on earth having ever "evolved" (limited changes, or adaptation, is a designed function that is not the same as interspecies "evolution"), they're going to entertain this kind of thought of other life forms having "evolved" on other planets.

Best Answer

Whenever two different "species" (or even two different races) first meet each other it has never been a good thing...it would be nice to know for a fact that there are another life forms out in the universe, I highly doubt the outcome of us meeting them would be to our benefit.

Best Answer

A cure for diabetes, cancer, and all viruses. Achieving a world with no violence, guns, or poverty would be sweet as well.

Best Answer

Cloud pillows. 100% cloud material pillows.

Best Answer

Blew my mind :O

Best Answer

Am I right? They'd sell... BIG TIME!

Best Answer

For sure I'd buy all of them :D what about a whole bed made of cloud material :O

Best Answer

Now you're blowing my mind. Wait what about, and I'm just winging it here, what about couches.... Made of clouds. Boom

Best Answer

OMG! :O your ideas are like a silver bullet lol :D what about cars :O how cool would that be :D

Best Answer

No doubt we'll be rich in no time. I'm thinking cloud everything. Now to just get those pesky clouds. Hmmm....

Best Answer

You may be what they call an entrepreneur

Best Answer

Always wanted to live in the clouds (kind of like the carebears ;)

Best Answer

So, water?

Best Answer

....cloud water

Best Answer

Everyone taking responsibility for themselves and overall common sense on a day to day basis.

Best Answer

I think this breeds a populous of people who will automatically respect each other and not stand for any injustice by any one person

Best Answer

if it did happen ... there would be no injustice ...

Best Answer

There would be people trying to try but they would be easily pointed out (born psychopaths)

Best Answer

0% population growth worldwide, so that everyone can have a good quality of life and earth's resources are sustained for next generations. 7 billion miracles are enough, no need to breed like rabbits.

Best Answer

Good one. Actually a decrease in population would also be nice.

Best Answer

Perfectly stated. Can't wait to attend a baby shower this weekend for my friends third child at 26. It's actually nauseating.

Best Answer

3rd child at 26? Totally agree with you.. I don't want to say any bad words, but even if he/she is very rich, that doesn't make it right to have 3 children at the age of 26. That's what I think.

Best Answer

I'd like to see mankind in peace all over the world , no poverty , clean and free energy, no borders so that people are free to come and go , improvement in life quality for all !

Best Answer

A cure for stupidity, homophobia & equal rights for all.

3 simple rules

2 words

1 love

<3

Best Answer

a cure to gayness would be better.

Best Answer

Or what about a cure for being straight :D

Best Answer

Like a cure for being healthy?

Best Answer

That was very calm :D I can tell someone has been taking their Midol lately :D

Best Answer

*minion voice* "whahhh?"

Best Answer

Lol. You said a cure for stupidity and you got a stupid comment. Wtf? A cure for gayness? Really? If people think being gay is what's wrong with the world then they're what's wrong with the world.

Best Answer

Nah it's cool :) their just trolls haha :)

Best Answer

May be your right. Some closet Conservative Right Wing Gay folks, like Rush ,Limbaugh, could use such a treatment. Cause if they'd quit hating themselves, maybe they'd stop hating others.

Best Answer

To find other Earth like planets in our galaxy.

Best Answer

Already found.

Best Answer

A world with no borders, people mix and mingle celebrating each others' uniqueness. A people who will take care of the planet which takes care of them.

Best Answer

eradicate poverty

Best Answer

That every human and animal has food to eat.

Best Answer

Sorta like a living food pyramid; Right?

Best Answer

Discover fossilized DNA which proves man evolved from other creatures, thus discrediting all creationists.

Best Answer