i like the name Latika. for some reason. lol yeah its from Slumdog Millionaire.
JBecerra JBecerra 18-21, M 81 Answers Jan 14, 2011

Staria

Best Answer

Ive always been quite fond of the name Grace. I think its pretty :]

Best Answer

The first daughter will be call Oi then the second will be called You. <br />
So much easier to say "Oi You come here" or "Oi You don't do that"

Best Answer

my daughter's mother decided on her 1st name . i was allowed to choose her 2nd name which is Robyn .

Best Answer

Lilly

Best Answer

Anastasia

Best Answer

Isabella...just love that name :)

Best Answer

Bethany. I picked out my daughter's name over ten years before she was born. When my wife (at the time) was pregnant with our first child I liked the name. As it turned out, my first two are boys (24 & 23 yrs). I named my daughter Bethany when she came along 10 years, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day after my oldest boy. Bethany is the name of the biblical location where (according to the Bible) Jesus Christ raised Lazarus from the dead.....take it with a grain of salt. That's not why I named her so. <br />
I just think that Bethany is a beautiful name and she is a beautiful young lady.

Best Answer

I love the name Faye... Faye Marie

Best Answer

candace jade

Best Answer

Ariel Rose or Jasmine Bloom that way when we watch the Disney movies i could say that thoose heroeiens are the insperation for their names and they are also named after plants because you never stop growing and learning new things.

Best Answer

Addison Grace is beautiful, and is what I named my daughter. I also like Brooke, Rebecca, Ella, and Martha

Best Answer

i like bethany and if i had twins faith and hope

Best Answer

I have four favorites...Rose, Lillian, Aubrey and Blakely.

Best Answer

Bella! I' love that name

Best Answer

Emily as it is the girl I likes name and I think it's a nice name but I am 14 so a few years away yet I don't want kids till I'm 25

Best Answer

shahad which means honey

Best Answer

Kay-Lynn Grace or Lilly Katherine

Best Answer

Emilee<br />
Though it's way too common and my boyfriend's last name is "Clark". Would have to come up with something more original, especially if I married him.

Best Answer

Astrid I think.. Linda, Olivia and Sara are lovely names as well!

Best Answer