forbidforgot forbidforgot 26-30, F 15 Answers Nov 16, 2011

my friend or a baby

Best Answer

a bottle of jack and my bestfriend

Best Answer

Might i come to know how she feels about me. Does she still hate me?

Best Answer

This may be a strange answer but i would like to be able to take a 3 inch dia butt plug into my back door so my wife can use her strap on me. She is in charge of my anal training and when i reach that size my wife will be able to enjoy the fruits of her labor. My wife is a gift to me and the only thing in life is to see her happy .

Best Answer

I would desperately like another child,I am happily married to a wonderful man and I have a 4 yr old lil boy who I love with all my heart,due to my medical condition we have not gone down that path but with every passing day my want and desire grows that much more...hubby would also like another but is scared it may heighten my condition..I would risk it......x

Best Answer

a full night's sleep for starters. I've been up since 8pm yesterday.

Best Answer

Lots of money.

Best Answer

Someone to love. A hand to hold and a cuddle every now and again. The closer I get to that, the happier I am, but I haven't been properly happy since it was lost a few years ago.

Best Answer

Amnesia.

Best Answer

nothing. listening to the g-kids practice their violins whilst i'm eating a fat burrito, i got it all !!

Best Answer

large amounts of money and an attentive lover.

Best Answer

salted caramel

Best Answer

a relief.....

Best Answer