a giant mandala / labyrinth

Best Answer

Interesting, thanks :)

Best Answer

we actually did that when I was in school - but it wasn't giant. We made small ones, and then chose a section of it to blow up for a larger canvas.

Best Answer

I've always found mandalas both soothing in that they were something you could kind of get lost in / meditate on, and aesthetically pleasing. Coloring one is a meditative processes in itself.

Best Answer

I would do a wall completely filled with quotes of different fonts and sizes and colors

Best Answer

Yeah, I totally already thought about that, but me and my roommate would have such a hard time picking them :)

Best Answer

Pshh there is an endless number of quotes. Ironically me and my roommate just finished painting our place, we just did bright colored walls

Best Answer

Yeah,but too many to choose from and agree haha and cool, what colors you pick?

Best Answer

We did our bathroom a baby blue. Our kitchen is striped green and white, his room is all white with one green wall, i haven't figured out what I want for my room. We did our hallway super blue, and our living room each wall is a different color of neon, with christmas lights running along the top edges of the walls

Best Answer

Wow, you picked really bright colors and your living room made me picture you living in a solved rubrics cube, sounds sweet. And yeah, good luck figuring out your room, maybe you will get an idea from people's answers :)

Best Answer

yea maybe, I want to buy a huge like 10 ft. by 8 ft. map of the world for a wall, but I haven't found any that big for the right price

Best Answer

Huh, why a map?

Best Answer

idk i think it would be cool

Best Answer

Yeah, it would be something different,that's for sure. The only time I have seen giant maps was for planning and remembering stuff hahah and that was on tv, so yeah. Oh and I am sure if you get bored,or want to procrastinate, it would be good to have. I hope you find one now, it sounds cool.

Best Answer

chroma key

Best Answer

If I were still there, I'd paint the principal stealing money and electrical supplies.

Best Answer

Hahaha, we don't really have a "principal" though?

Best Answer

I imagine you've got a different title for the person in charge (we do have a different title in Portugal but saying "president of the executive council" wouldn't mean a thing). In what country are you?

Best Answer

USA

Best Answer

At my school that was a project given to seniors in the art room, and everyone was given one brick to paint rather than doing one central design. If your school would allow that, that's what I'd recommend. It gave a really cool feel seeing each person express themselves artistically versus having one cohesive theme across the wall.<br />
Sadly, they painted over all those bricks shortly after the art teacher retired.

Best Answer

Thanks, that may be a good project for a school activity. My school now allows a senior and their roommate to paint one wall of their room,whatever they want, as long as appropriate. We have hall mural competitions too, but the brick idea may work better for the mural :)

Best Answer

I would have to consider the grade level of the school. But I always wanted to do a painting/moral of historical figures inter acting with one and other such as, Da Vinci chocking Warhol, Napoleon kicking Hitler in the butt, Einstein and Newton arguing. That sort of thing, I always thought would be great in a school.

Best Answer