What stops you?
angelicsmiles angelicsmiles 31-35, F 26 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Community

Well,..let's see,.....oh..I am already doing that. Hmmm.... No, I think that is it.

Best Answer

Lying next to you

Best Answer

Drinking wine, smoking cigarettes, having sex with anonymous strangers, dancing, and laughing. Instead I'm in my car, waiting to go in to see my therapist, with the car idling in park, so I don't have to feed the parking meter until I'm ready to go in.

Best Answer

I am torn between going out with friends and hanging out here in ep and bug you lol.. unfortunately, I am stuck at home because I have an early class tomorrow.. still good though, because I can somehow bug you lol :p

Best Answer

Oh, you mean you missed going out with friends? Sucks!

Best Answer

We'll go out tomorrow so it'll be fine.. but it would have been fun of I can do both today and tomorrow lol

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Traveling. Time.

Best Answer

Sleep. Not sleepy.

Best Answer

Being on the beach on vaca. Having to work to pay bills is stopping me.

Best Answer

Sitting here not getting my work done.

Best Answer

pretty much anything other than going to this wake/funeral

Best Answer

Hmm.. yeah I can understand.

Best Answer

what im doing is ok, pays the bills...

would rather be getting my shopping done, and miss the weekend rush..

Best Answer

Having fun with a woman, what stopping me NO woman

Best Answer

Lol yeah... :)

Best Answer

id rather be laying in a hammock on a beach in hawaii under a shade tree :-)

Best Answer

Oh now that would be lovely!

Best Answer

it was…i hope to retire in hawaii…i want to just spend my days enjoying the beauty of those islands…it really is an incredible place!

Best Answer

Yes. Nice!

Best Answer

have you been to hawaii?

Best Answer

No, but I have been to other islands... Seychelles, Maldives..... out of this world beautiful.

Best Answer

I've never been there…but the hawaiian islands are all so different and all have their own beauty…volcano national park is INCREDIBLE!!

Best Answer

I'll have to make my way there some time in my life. :)

Best Answer

all the islands are so different with so much to offer…i like them all but kauai was my favorite…its called the "Garden Isle" and is very lush and green

Best Answer

Eating Chili! It's not done cookin'!

Best Answer

But something you can look forward to shortly.

Best Answer

Yep, and I find it's not daydreaming of what I'd rather do, but making the most out of what I am doing. Like one of the things I'm doing here is looking at avatars and screen names and comparing them to the words I read. Truly enthralling.

Best Answer

Yes .. akin to people watching. Intriguing.

Best Answer

Totally! Like your avatar, your words and your screen name... I picture a person with a heart filled with a warm glow, blowing life into a newborn. It's not, unfortunately what I always get to see...

Best Answer

I am totally impressed! You are the first person who has guessed the true meaning of my avi ! Kudos to you!

Best Answer

Thank you! But it's you who project who you allow us to see, mine was but to see. kudos to you too, you may now gracefully take a bow :)

Best Answer

:) I might project what I do...that someone sees it for what it is, is amazing. Well.. lol. I am just impressed.

Best Answer

just about anything

Best Answer

Really? That easygoing?

Best Answer

yeppers

Best Answer

Sitting on the beach.

Best Answer

Oh that sounds amazing!

Best Answer

I would agree! =)

Best Answer

Eating.No food here.

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

Cos I'm in my bed in night time.And I have no food in my dorm now,

Best Answer

I see.

Best Answer

answering the angel's question.

Oops its "angelic smiles"

Best Answer

Lol..funny.

Best Answer

getting drunk i am depressed what stopping me is i have been there before and ended my life once will not let it happen again

Best Answer

Good. :) Keep strong.

Best Answer

i will thanks

Best Answer

sex

Best Answer

Sleeping. I didn't go to bed until 4:30am.

I have spanish class.

Best Answer

Wow .. I do not know how you would keep awake and sane if you did not sleep till that late.

Best Answer

I got 4 hour of sleep, so :P

Best Answer