there has been no man that stayed in my life more than a few months. i have given up on ever having a relationship. so i will take the billion so i can make my parents lives and my childrens lives better.

Best Answer

A long lasting relationship isn't always happy...I would prefer a HAPPY relationship but if I can't have that then give me money.

Best Answer

thats interesting to me since I would think that you would be a relationship for that long because you honestly enjoy the other person at least in some ways. are you saying then that those in long lasting relationships are merely together out of habit? that would rather enjoy a life of mediocrity because they are too afraid to try something new? ... oh and I am in no means attacking simply asking

Best Answer

Yes, I was married 29 years. Things would get bad then a little better, then bad again. Every time, I had had enough, he would be nicer, more loving and then I would think maybe he was changing. Sometimes, it is easier to stay then leave for something that you don't know even exists (happiness and love). After children it becomes more complicated, do you stay to provide them with a two parent home or do you leave and show them that you need to stand up for yourself. I forgave one affair and one almost affair but he was becoming very abuse (saying I was of no value to society, that I was a pig, etc...) When I found out he was having yet another affair, I was done. No love, no hate, just wanted my life back....My parents were married for over 50 years but they had mutual respect, caring, affection and love. So, it is out there for some.

Best Answer

cant refute that ... it is different for everyone ... hope you can find some measure of happiness; i believe its there for everyone

Best Answer

Thank you! I still believe too. All the rest is a lesson or something to put me is a position where I can find love and happiness (at the same time). LOL

Best Answer

Lots of money, I'd just have to make do with meaningful overnight relationships

Best Answer

well i tried the relationship(20 years) give me the money

Best Answer

money for me too

Best Answer

feel for you dude but at least you can say you have had one vs those who can only make an meager attempt at making something work ... at least you were able to get out of something that didnt work ... unless it wasnt the other who decided to mess things up in which case I give my most sincere of apologies

Best Answer

no big, but she gets all my stuff

Best Answer

Being married to a person who complains all the time, tells me I never do anything right and blames me for anything that goes wrong in her life and is just a ***** in general would be enough to leave her. However, being disabled and needing someone to provide for my needs causes me to put up with s h i t that I never would were I able to care for myself. You'd be surprised at what you'll put up with when you're dependent, like a woman with an abusive husband and kids to care for. I not only sypathise with them, I can empathise with them.

Best Answer

wow dude

Best Answer

I would take the long lasting relationship.

Best Answer

This is a no brainer for me.<br />
Long lasting, happy, loving relationship hands down. I don't give two ***** about money.

Best Answer

id say money because that 10 plus years in your relationship would probably be filled with why dont we have more money talk and that can be hell too

Best Answer

oh well i never said that you would be poor simply live as best as you can and if that means you do well then so be it but it can also be in a life of poverty ... this is getting more complicated maybe i should of included more tangibles

Best Answer

I would have the long lasting relationship with the one i love <3

Best Answer

cant i have both?

Best Answer

that would depend on how hard you are willing to work I suppose now wouldn't it?

Best Answer

yeah but its so worth it im thinking

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer