One question: Why so serious

Best Answer

:T

Best Answer

Parents who take good care of me. My boyfriend had the really lovey dovey momma who babied him all the time, and mine were the complete opposite. They fcuked him up! He did not get yelled at enough an his needs were not met, lots of bad things.

Best Answer

i'd take the affectionate ones anyday. <br />
my parents weren't. sure they fed me etc. but i still was always tempted to run away or jump off a cliff, because growing up no one was there when i cried. they were too busy. they got pissed off when the dishes were not done when they got home. never mind i had a hell of a day myself, people picked on me all the time. oh well. i didnt do the dishes.. a major sin. i just might not make it into heaven for that...unbelievable

Best Answer

hey are both needs you have and need to be met esp in childhood and the lack ofhugs/affection can really stunt your development in to an adult

Best Answer

Affectionate parents.

Best Answer