So, you have the option of parents who are loving, but don't take care of you, or parents who take care of you but aren't affectionate. Which would you choose? What kind of parents do you think you had?
jumelle jumelle 18-21 6 Answers Apr 28, 2012

One question: Why so serious

Best Answer

:T

Best Answer

Parents who take good care of me. My boyfriend had the really lovey dovey momma who babied him all the time, and mine were the complete opposite. They fcuked him up! He did not get yelled at enough an his needs were not met, lots of bad things.

Best Answer

i'd take the affectionate ones anyday.

my parents weren't. sure they fed me etc. but i still was always tempted to run away or jump off a cliff, because growing up no one was there when i cried. they were too busy. they got pissed off when the dishes were not done when they got home. never mind i had a hell of a day myself, people picked on me all the time. oh well. i didnt do the dishes.. a major sin. i just might not make it into heaven for that...unbelievable

Best Answer

Aren't they the same thing?

Best Answer

based on the question above I have a hard time believing that you don't already know what the answer to that question is.

Best Answer

I would think being affectionate is part of taking care of their needs.... so how are they not the same thing?

Best Answer

Please don't be a pedant. You know exactly what I'm asking.

Best Answer

Apparently I don't since to me they are the same thing.

Best Answer

The fact that you said that shows that you know exactly what I'm asking. You just don't agree with my original premise. But not agreeing is not reason enough to waste time trying to be disingenuous.

Best Answer

So you did mean the same thing? Then it was not disagreeing with you I did not understand your wording of the topic, to me they are the same thing but you worded it as if they were not, I assumed you meant there was a difference, so I asked aren't they the same thing, for to me they are, so maybe I should have asked "How they are different?" I honestly don't fricking understand what your on about, to me both those things are the same question and same meaning just worded differently, so I'm more confused as hell. If you don't want to believe that, fine... I have no need to argue with a peeved legoman who does not understand that not everyone's brain or language skills work the same way as theirs does.

Best Answer

Affectionate parents.

Best Answer