the part that makes a decision to think about something else.

Best Answer

out of order

Best Answer

I would turn off allergies by telling it strawberries aren't a disease. Then I would make vegetables taste like cake and ice cream. I would turn off hair growth so I could quit shaving. That would be a good start.

Best Answer

I'd strike that bipolar business

Best Answer

Uh .. Quelle Coincidence ! Me to aussi ..

Best Answer

Sigh

Best Answer

yep ;(

Best Answer

The section that causes me to have unpleasant dreams that seem to go on forever...and the occasional nightmare that makes me wake up. Last night I dreamed that I opened an envelope and scorpions streamed out of it. I woke up frantically brushing myself off. Weird.<br />
The emotional centers that get riled up and hold me in stress. The self talk that tells me that I am a failure and don't know what I'm doing. The lonely places. The bits that are so darkened and overshadowed that being optimistic is a real struggle. <br />
I'd rewire. I'd clean up my mind. Then I'd spray it with some sweet smelling scent. :)

Best Answer

(((HUGS))) Kisses .. There .. no bad dreams tonight 4 you !

Best Answer

My capacity to enhance my patience to hear some stupid people and their out of place comments !

Best Answer

sorry, what ? lol

Best Answer

Oooops, sure not speaking about You. I say that in general way. You're too gentle. But on EP, I hear all and anything about me :)

Best Answer

surely not ?!!! who would say such things !? lol

Best Answer

I know many people would disagree with me but, emotion. To act as a logic ba<x>sed being, to see the algorithms of experience and know the paths of chaos math and know all ending integers. Ok so perhaps I've been watching too much Cyberpunk stuff. :p

Best Answer

But Love ? LURVE ???? lol

Best Answer

Yeah, haven't had much luck there, so it doesn't have a big impact on my life.

Best Answer

Stubbornness, idiocy, egotism, and the need to bang my knees together in the night.

Best Answer

Ouch ! I think you're being a little harsh on those knees !! lol

Best Answer

My tendency to become addicted

Best Answer

Same here ...

Best Answer

I would get rid of my attention deficit and I would limit my appetite.

Best Answer

But what about all that vomiting dude ! You need the calories !!!!

Best Answer