dejaentendu90 dejaentendu90 22-25, F 77 Answers Jun 6, 2012

I would think that I would soon be rich with me being the first guy to be pregnant.

Free sponsored baby stuff and payment for my story and book deals.

Now just starting to worry about the birth :-O

Best Answer

WOW it's the immaculate conception all over again, it really CAN happen !

Best Answer

First thing I would want to know is "Who the hell is the Mother."

Best Answer

I'd say, "It's a Miracle!!!!!!!! " and then I'd call the Guinness Book of World Records.

Best Answer

I'd cry.

I just had a baby two weeks ago. Lol!

Best Answer

aw congrats

Best Answer

Gee whose the mother??? lol

Best Answer

I'd be like "oh my gosh i'm going to give birth to Jesus,this is apparently how he is coming back in baby form"

Best Answer

same here man

Best Answer

"oh goodness I hope I'm only a week or so pregnant!"

The I would stop drinking and smoking and go to the dr and start praying for a girl

Best Answer

I would be outside awaiting the second coming cause I no longer posses a womb. Maybe I could carry it in a shoe box

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

that'd be a miracle as I'm male and never had sex. I'd just say what the heck how'd this happen?

Best Answer

I'd have to reconsider my position on God.

Best Answer

my wife and have been trying for years. it would be a miracle now.

Best Answer

Aww

Best Answer

I think the test is wrong!

Best Answer

Check myself into the mental hospital, because clearly I've been having some serious blackouts.

Best Answer

Oh man, how did I miss part one?

Best Answer

What is up, holding that big white ***** and asking me that?

Like the pics of your art.

Best Answer

Be confused since I'm already pregnant...

Best Answer

i'd be happy and alittle upset but mainly happy. my son would have a sibling but this means i cant drink in mexico in november and i'm loosing weight so that would make me upset to have to gain weight again.

Best Answer

What I would say would be unprintable in English, but I might say it in Chinese. I do not want to be pregnant for years, if ever.

Best Answer

As a middle aged man I would start shopping for the best deal for the movie rights. Write a book, and go on a speaking tour. That or sit around the house and complain about my swollen feet / ankles and ***** about how I have to pee every 20 minutes. (said in jest; I'm not really that insensitive)

Best Answer