"A minuet, also spelled menuet, is a social dance of French origin for two people, usually in 3/4 time."<br />
I'm just sayin'.

Best Answer

Thanks ;)

Best Answer

May I have this dance Count sil vous plait? *flutters eyelids*

Best Answer

It would be my honor! Let me just change out of these shoes.

Best Answer

Hahaha who with - CountSpatula?

Best Answer

Whoops - can't read or spell now!

Best Answer

Why, with that dapper gentleman, Sean.

Best Answer

*twirls the Count round and round* J'aime un menuet bonne!!

Best Answer

You had me at "sil".
*Blushes wildly like a school girl*

Best Answer

I would ask them to think about how their family and loved ones would be effected.... and name a list of things of why their individual life is worth living...

Best Answer

Ofcourse I would. I'd do my best to help them see their life if worth living but at the end of the day, it's their life.

Best Answer

PLEASE, don't do it !!!!!! Whatever is wrong can be worked out. Life is a gift from God. No matter how bad things are right now it will get better. When you hit rock bottom there's only one place to go and that's up. What is wrong ? What do you need ? What can I do for you ? Let me help you. I am here.

Best Answer

i m unable to contact u, if u r getting me,u may contact me, i would like to talk u.<br />
manila.

Best Answer

I'm awful with words. I'd just say I'd be their friend. That might make them want to kill themselves more though! But seriously I'd just say I could be there for them to talk it out and vent when they are feeling low so they don't have to kill themselves.

Best Answer

It's my 10 mins...... 'think I'd offer to buy them a drink'

Best Answer

why 10 minutes? as long as i can distract them and keep them from committing such an act i dont care if it takes 3 days

Best Answer

Can you help me with that load? Thank you.

Best Answer

What is wrong?

Best Answer

It's damn heavy, and it would be easier if two people were carrying it along.

Best Answer

Are you asking for help or saying what you would say? Sorry I just can't quite tell

Best Answer

That's what I would say, we all need each other.

Best Answer

They have to much for them in life, someday they might have a family

Best Answer