starship33 starship33 36-40, F 13 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Health

make up a list of my own, 2 can play that game

Best Answer

A physical list? Written down?<br />
That's weird. Why was I going out with an anal retentive in the first place?

Best Answer

tell them to "F" off

Best Answer

You're list on me is a lot shorted than the one I have on you.

Best Answer

There is only on thing to do? Make your own. Compare the two. Not for any content, but so you have questions of your own. (Don't look at them. You will be crossing them off!) Then go down into the ba<x>sement and make a "dare." The dare is, "If I can keep my head under a bucket of water longer than you and I win, you cross it off your list." You have two buckets. Hold your breath as long as you can. Who ever wins crosses on off the list. Do another question amediately afterward until you get to the end. The end of you or the questions. Who ever still has questions left... wins sort of. But...you will be laughing your heads off and the questions will mean nothing. Even if you wanted to discuss them, you can't because you are out of breath, laughing... and discussing anything of pertenant value is useless. You can make a list of all the faults of anyone... but, the stuff you did together that creates good mememories will always be more priceless than any faults!!

Best Answer

I'd take a look. Maybe they are onto something. At least ending the relationship won't be difficult.

Best Answer

Don't let the door hit you in the tuckas on the way out .

Best Answer

Wow...I'd love to see that list before I leave.

Best Answer

dumped him or her

Best Answer

lol there's only one thing he won't admit to it but he jokes and aggravates me alot about it and it is that I talk way too much lol

Best Answer

I would take the list crumple it up and drive it up his *** while I recited my list to him

Best Answer

I would pull out my list :p

Best Answer

Compare lists.

Best Answer