NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 29, 2012 in Community

What ever my butcher tells me

Best Answer

I would say that it depends on whether they are rabid or not but typically, they are very valuable and precious. If they are not our pet but rather food, they can be quite delicious. = )

Best Answer

An animals main value is in it's holding an eco system together some animals are also valuable as service animals, pets or obviously food sources.

Best Answer

Depends if I'm the animal.

Best Answer

same as me probably

Best Answer

A good animal's life is more valuable than bad human's, but not more valuable than a good human's. If I had to choose between pushing a good dog or a rapist off a cliff I'd push the rapist. But if I had to choose between pushing a good dog and a gifted teacher for the handicapped, I'd have to push the dog.

Best Answer

How does one decide if an animal is good or bad?

Best Answer

Is the dog behaving the way that dogs are supposed to behave? Is it loyal, loving, gentle, and smart? Can it be trusted not to hurt children, the elderly, other dogs, and non-dangerous strangers? If yes, then it's a good dog.

Best Answer

same as that of a human

Best Answer

if it belongs to me it isnt a animal he or she is my child so worth alot more to me than someone i dont know

Best Answer