XanthiaJo XanthiaJo 22-25, F 11 Answers Jul 7, 2010

Saved anothers life. Dude was caught in a rip tide after wipping out his kayack and hanging on the side waving. When I noticed I didn't think about a thing had no floatation and wasn't exactly in the best shape of my life either! (lead foot) But I bolted swam out helped paddle sideways to the beach and out of the breaking swell. After we got in I collapsed, but when he asked, "if he could give me something or do something", I said "no" He said, "to drop by his work and say hello one time then", and that he, "worked as a chemist". (Latin for pharmacist) Exhausted I said, "wow wow wow, you can make me E'? LMAO!<br />
Why. It's a moment like that which defines me. Selfless-clown or Sugar & spite? ha ha!

Best Answer

When my husband and I adopted our son. I had never imagined what it would feel like to be a "mommy", it was so fulfilling, I never felt so much love as I did when my son hugged me and called me "momma" for the first time.

Best Answer

Last year in August i went to Japan for 2 weeks. traveld around to all my favorite anime/manga places. Saw Mr Fuji. got really drunk. made friends with the cops literally. won some gold playing pachinco slots. went to "America food" resteraunt. Went to the Kill Bill resteraunt. Used japanese to get laid. saw some Harajuku girls (again) talked drunken (janglish) with the hotel manager for hours. lol good times.

Best Answer

hmmm. when i made out for the first time.... i had no idea what i was doing, i was all over the place, so i started biting him. lol

Best Answer

entering in a business depending upon other person will lead you to disasgtrous.

Best Answer

Being filled with the Holy *GHOST* while sharing with my agnostic wife how freeing it was to just praise *GOD* and my soul was lifted to an incredibly soft coloured heavenly realm and I came back to my body with my arm still round my dear wife and had a new heavenly language which brings such peace as I let it flow to *HIM*. Sue believed and was saved at the same time, as a great light appeared in the bedroom and we had the best years of our lives, But I admit ,later as pride got me overbearingly outspoken , concerned at `her growth` instead of trusting *GOD* and just appreciating her faithfulness to me it spoiled her growth till I twigged.

Best Answer

Homelessness......because it tends to give you some perspective when your not.

Best Answer

by knowing my own shortcomings by self analysis

Best Answer