XanthiaJo XanthiaJo 22-25, F 7 Answers Jul 7, 2010

Saved anothers life. Dude was caught in a rip tide after wipping out his kayack and hanging on the side waving. When I noticed I didn't think about a thing had no floatation and wasn't exactly in the best shape of my life either! (lead foot) But I bolted swam out helped paddle sideways to the beach and out of the breaking swell. After we got in I collapsed, but when he asked, "if he could give me something or do something", I said "no" He said, "to drop by his work and say hello one time then", and that he, "worked as a chemist". (Latin for pharmacist) Exhausted I said, "wow wow wow, you can make me E'? LMAO!<br />
Why. It's a moment like that which defines me. Selfless-clown or Sugar & spite? ha ha!

Best Answer

When my husband and I adopted our son. I had never imagined what it would feel like to be a "mommy", it was so fulfilling, I never felt so much love as I did when my son hugged me and called me "momma" for the first time.

Best Answer

Last year in August i went to Japan for 2 weeks. traveld around to all my favorite anime/manga places. Saw Mr Fuji. got really drunk. made friends with the cops literally. won some gold playing pachinco slots. went to "America food" resteraunt. Went to the Kill Bill resteraunt. Used japanese to get laid. saw some Harajuku girls (again) talked drunken (janglish) with the hotel manager for hours. lol good times.

Best Answer

hmmm. when i made out for the first time.... i had no idea what i was doing, i was all over the place, so i started biting him. lol

Best Answer