Diddy20 Diddy20 16-17, F 16 Answers Sep 12, 2011

To her: nothing, I would steal her clothes (provided it was at my place), toss them out the window, and make her leave naked

To him: hey guy, how's my d--k taste?

Best Answer

Love it!

Best Answer

Laugh and furiously plan my well deserved night(s) of FREEDOM!

Best Answer

I would fold my cards and claim my chips in the pot.

Best Answer

I left...I mean I would leave him..

Best Answer

Where are you going to live now a-hole?

Best Answer

I would ask for pictures or video...lol

Best Answer

I think it would turn me on! But I'm kind of... different, let's say.

Best Answer

Oh spoil their fun. Make sure they saw me, felt uncomfortable and no happy ending. Then move on.

Best Answer

"I guess I should have called first"

Best Answer

Been there. I didn't handle it well.

Best Answer

I'm really sorry to hear that.. :/

Best Answer

Thanks, so was I.

Best Answer

"Why wasn't I invited?"

Best Answer

Keep my cool, that is important. I would want them to regret it deeply, so I wouldn't get revenge on them because that will make them think "well she is a ***** anyway, glad I did it" I would calmly let them know how hurt I was, give them my sad, hurt puppy dog eyes, let them know that we can no longer be together because how much they hurt me. Then I would move on with my life, and let them see it.

Best Answer

actually, forget that last bit. I wouldnt let them see me move on with my life, I would just dissapear without a trace so they could always wonder what ever happened to me... And just get on with it, find someone who wont cheat on me and who will make me happy.

Best Answer

I was thinking about that too..
I asked my mom the same question and she told me that if my step dad would ever cheat on her, she would beat the crap out of them both and threaten him to never get close to her or us again.

Best Answer

Cry my eyes out!

Except that i don't know how i'd react.

Best Answer