There is no need for you here or anywhere. You do not exist.

Best Answer

Go to hell!

Best Answer

I would tell Satan to **** off. I've had enough of his bullshit. There really isn't anything that he could do to me that my mother hasn't already put me through. I might as well leave me the hell alone. Because if he ****** with me, he would be in for a rude awakening.

Best Answer

My father will be visiting you soon.

Best Answer

How heavy your burden must be...

Best Answer

And BTW something I notice with a lot of people: "conversate" is not a word. The word is "converse". I wouldn't want to be that close to converse with..

Best Answer

What do you mean by I wont be a stranger there ?

Best Answer

I DO NOT TALK TO MYSELF

Best Answer

Lol. I love this one!

Best Answer

Why did you give me up for adoption?

Best Answer

Go to hell! And fyi Satan is real, when I was 19 I played with tarot cards and I had sold my soul, the voices in my head told me so, and then one came up behind me while I was laying in bed and said you sold your soul, and my heart skipped so many beats in sheer terror, and then he said thank you and left. During that time I also had a vision of the cross it was loud and clear with a loud cracking noise and in that moment I had peace and I was redeemed by Christ.

Best Answer

That's interesting, I have had a similar experience.

Best Answer

ahhhh u people drive me nuts.... Tarot has nothing to do with the devil or satan....

Best Answer

I now have peace I am much older now and Christ gave me peace, my darkness turned to light and I am in a better place now thank you. And I do have doctors my new diagnosis is schizoaffective and although I don't hear voices, and am very gifted in the Spirit, I still suffer from occasional persecution and suffered last year from panic attacks, but even that has subsided. Everything heals with God and time.

Best Answer

Google tarot cards and look up the devil card, I do not lie to you and yes the devil has everything to do with tarot cards, this comming from an ex psychic. And telling you this brings me the fragrance of life which I am to speak sincearly as someone sent by God.

Best Answer

I know right

Best Answer

Amazing what drugs can do

Best Answer

Ahahaha yeah LSD is some hard **** man.

Best Answer

I wasn't on drugs thats the thing but I do know that drugs can do the same thing and have people hearing voices too. I watched on youtube a 15 year old girl say that she was addicted to crystal meth and had sold her soul too, there are many paths that lead to hell.

Best Answer

I wasn't on drugs thats the thing but I do know that drugs can do the same thing and have people hearing voices too. I watched on youtube a 15 year old girl say that she was addicted to crystal meth and had sold her soul too, there are many paths that lead to hell

Best Answer

Hi.

Best Answer

Sup bro

Best Answer

Wow, your balls are a lot smaller then I thought.

Best Answer

I would say "get thee away from me in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST.In the name of the LORD i rebuke thee.

Best Answer

I'd greet him as a family member. After all, I was married to his sister.

Best Answer
Best Answer

I don't know, haven't given it any thought, I'm never going to meat 0bama

Best Answer

**** U B*TCH !!

Best Answer

So I guess that the other guy is real too?

Best Answer

Whoops... Hold the front page?

Best Answer

"Oh, not you again?"

Best Answer