danielleloveeeee danielleloveeeee 18-21, F 21 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Suicide

I would tell them " Your not alone you have me n never foget that, I got you.. Ill always have a shoulder fo you to cry on, a hand to hold, n words to remind you how special u r..

Best Answer

tell them to join EP

Best Answer

I would tell that person that they are not alone. I'm talking to them so that must mean that they are surrounded by people to talk to. If they can take the chance, which is a choice that is powerful, to open up and listen to others experiences, as well as being comfortable with themselves, Life is worth living.

Plus, Sponge Bob. Definitely Sponge Bob.

Best Answer

One: "I'm here if you ever want to talk."

Two: "So many people love you on this earth."

And if they say no, then say: "Well, there's someone out there that will never get to have love if you die right now."

Best Answer

I would tell them that finding someone to fill that void won't work, because a new void will just take its place. They have to learn how to enjoy being alone, then they can find someone to share their life with.

Best Answer

can I have your stuff

Best Answer

I would tell them that I know what it is like to feel so alone that life doesn't seem worth living anymore and i would assure them that how they are feeling won't last 4ever & I would do all I could for as long as it would take to get them the help they need & help them to find what brings them peace,joy & love of life & their self until they have confidence & self esteem in themselves & what they are worthy & capable of.

Best Answer

See ya!!

Best Answer

"ok, I'm adopting you."

Best Answer

National Suicide Hotlines USA

United States of America

Toll-Free / 24 hours a day / 7 days a week

1-800-SUICIDE

1-800-273-TALK

1-800-784-2433

1-800-273-8255

Best Answer

I would gently pet their head and say "There, there everything is going to be okay." then give me candy.

Best Answer

Adopt cats, and as many as possible.

Best Answer

with the wide expanse called the other world it might be lonelier there

Best Answer

Be for them.

Best Answer

Get out into social settings. Sitting at home by yourself will not fix anything

Best Answer

I listen more then speaking, then maybe they wouldn't feel so alone.

Best Answer