Before you ask, if you give a damn... I am fed up. Simple as that. I'm not REALLY running away like some teenage drama queen. I'm already eighteen so yeah. I'm just running away from injustice and two faced people; as well as the sh!thole this town is. Looking for greener... or at least less crappy hills. I hope that's the right expression, i'm not too good with foreign expresions. So now i feel somewhat reliefed and a bit poetic in the hours i still have left in this place.
dearstranger dearstranger 18-21, F 6 Answers Jul 3, 2013 in Travel

two words ...<br />
exit strategy<br />
if u have only hours left, u better make sure u have one<br />
"the grass is greener on the other side" old saying, load of bollo... erm I mean, that is to say, its not exactly true that things are better elsewhere.<br />
good luck though

Best Answer

That nice and funny. Props to you on that. Thanks.

Best Answer

if you manage to get online wherever it is u end up, lemme know how u get on

Best Answer

I will:) That's very considerate and nice, so thanks again.

Best Answer

oh, b4 I forget.. another two words... grab bag
small bag containing ONLY essential. hidden where only u know about it, but close to hand

Best Answer

I still got that backpack i got like over a year ago when i was still throwing a tantrum that'd i'd one day run away for sureXD Now it's not a waste after all.

Best Answer

backpack? I did say eesentials. ahh, I forgot, u'r a civvie. k, backpack then.
grrr, I'm startying to get intreagued as to y

Best Answer

Yeah, i'm not too good with english... I meant, that thingy... small, for a night camping in a park or some other artificial natural place... i don't know wht the name is. An di'm leaving becuase i finally saw the true faces of people i called family. Al of them, deceiving rats. I have endured their crap for seven years straight and i'm not taking more.

Best Answer

Good luck on your journey, take a sweater :p

Best Answer

I knew i was forgetting somethingXP Thanks.

Best Answer

The first thing most 18 year olds do in my town when they get their drivers liscence and car is drive outta here. Good luck and god bless.

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

You are going to run away...hmmm. Is your life at home THAT disfunctional? Please wait. Give it another day, will you friend? And, is committing this act, out of an attempt to obtain attention? Come on, dude. One more day. JUST 24 HOURS. You can at least, last that long. I mean, you've done it hundreds of times before, right?

Best Answer

And today was the last straw. I've only been holding back becuase i thought the few people who were not two faced liars cared and today i got to see the truth. My siblings now are old enough to understand and move on. I don't have to shut up and hide anymore. This is my only chance to a real life.

Best Answer

Don't burn no bridges till ya is sure

Best Answer

I am sure.

Best Answer