MusicLuv2651 MusicLuv2651 18-21, F 19 Answers Mar 24, 2013 in Community

I wouldn't say anything to someone who didn't believe in educating them selves. People like that are probably not going to see the logic.

Best Answer

I'd say don't throw away your future, you might not see its value now but further down the line you will regret not investing in a good education, its something you'll have all your life, gives you time to work out who you are & where you want to go in life, what you want to do, which career path to take

Best Answer

If you wondering were my answer went my first word was spelt wrong, so I'm not the person to advice you.

Best Answer

all you need in life is to be able to read and write and do your sums. Selling stuff is the best occupation

Best Answer

Yes, I would like the combo meal, not just a burger. or I think someone stopped up the toilet in the men's room you might want to check it out water is flowing everywhere.

Best Answer

I met a guy with a master's in Physics, he worked as a bartender.

Best Answer

If it's my kids then I use me and their dad as an example of how wrong this is .<br />
When I was a youth worker it used to fall on deaf ears .

Best Answer

it depends on what "education" they are talking about. And college is useless, all its meant for is to gain a meaningless title that employers look for. (even though experience outweighs education) so its all up to what their definition of "education" is

Best Answer

this statement is not for everyone some people like to follow certain paths and the harder ones usuallydont have a clear one....... college is a clear path do what you're supposed to do and off you go...... with other endeavors like music no one really has a syllabus for success, and success is different for everybody

Best Answer

"Yes, I'd like fries with that". <br />
Not everyone is a genius enterpreneur, unless you get some kind of education, you shouldn't expect much from your career.

Best Answer

"goodluck finding a job that's not physical!"

Best Answer

Hard to convince unreasonable people, but I would likely pull some statistics to show them. Usual response from someone would just say the statistics are made up though. You can argue with a brick wall all day, but the brick wall always wins.

Best Answer

I'd say that is a valid view. One still needs some type of education, however. Training in a trade preferably.

Best Answer

Would you like to supersize your order?

Best Answer