1). A three month trip around the world...and not the tourist places.<br />
2). My sons college education including the loans they have taken out to go to school<br />
3). My ex-wife would have her house paid for.<br />
4). A huge house of my own with a barn that I can convert to a guitar shop on one floor, and an electronics lab/recording studio on the other.<br />
5). A lot of signage to put around my property telling people to stay the hell away.<br />
6). A grant to the American Film Institute and other film preservation societies.<br />
7). A massive amount of money to Ron Paul's next campaign.
I'd hate for that to happen.
1. Pay off all of my debts.<br />
2. Buy a house and a car for myself.<br />
3. Pay off the debts of my mother, brothers, and best friends.<br />
4. Travel around the world.<br />
5. Spend the rest of my life building animal sanctuaries, homeless shelters, and funding other causes I am passionate about.
Invest, and then give most profits to charity.
Opening organization for poor people, giving money to my family and then spend the rest on me :)
I would spend it on getting a bigger truck and pay it off the first day i get it and payoff my current truck.