I'd like to write about another deep thinking topic but iv'e wrote about religion to life and many other things i'm just outta ideas.
Autumnflowers Autumnflowers 18-21, F 5 Answers Aug 20 in Community

The meaning of life, relationships, feminism (and all equality issues for that matter), the environment, politics.

Best Answer

Honestly i've never gotten into politics i could try yet i'd be wrong to state an opinon when i don't even know half of what that kinda stuff deals with.
I however think Relationships would be interesting, Meaning of life iv'e done and i'm not sure about what feminism is.

Best Answer

Feminism is basically the stance of women having the same rights as men. They speak out against things like uneven salaries, and sexual predators, etc.

Best Answer

How about the power of perspective. Billions of people live 'life' but their perspective on life varies. Two people may have identical situations but view those situations completely opposite. And ultimately what if any is the 'true' perspective of the reality we all share(?).

Best Answer

Magic mushrooms

Best Answer

Fiction or Non-Fiction? If you are looking for something that is serious and non-fiction, what about the Ebola virus? Air travel, open/closed borders, people going there to help, whether there are any plans for if a outbreak happened hear, are we safe. http://www.lyricideas.com/index_files/SongThemeIdeas.html I know it's about song topics, but you might find something helpful there.

Best Answer

politics

Best Answer

I don't know anything about politics and i'm not sure what the big deal with it is.

Best Answer

I don't think most politicians would let that stand in there way.

Best Answer

Not exactly letting it stand in my way, I speak my mind and when I do i'm speaking clearly and strongly. Yet I'm not sure of the categories politic issues would be in I could be talking about some of them already and not have known.
If you wish you can give me a few basic ones I can see if I have.
But from what I understand is politics people are too aggressive in that area for me to wish to bother with.

Best Answer