I am male but because of a severe hormone disorder that i was diagnosed with 4 years ago i am now trying to live my life as a woman. I have had a fair bit of abuse and lost a lot of so called friends and family because of my condition. So i want to know how a lot of you think regarding this. Would you give me a chance and get to know me ?? or would you judge me because im not the so called norm ?? please be honest, im not easily offended. xx
notsure1977 notsure1977 31-35, T 85 Answers Jun 28, 2012

Would not bother me in the least. I would probably want to ask you 20 thousand questions though! I figure how each person wants to live is their choice. Who am I to judge? Gay, Straight, Trans, Bi, etc, none of it bothers me. What bothers me is IGNORANCE! Enjoy your life and don't let what others think guide your happiness.

Best Answer

I wouldn't think of you any differently than anyone else. <br />
I haven't met any MTF trans people, but I have known plenty of FTM trans people, and it's no big deal- they are people just like everyone.

Best Answer

How to answer you? When I think of nature, what is natural, I have difficulty with homosexuality/transexuality.<br />
At 61, you might think I'm too old for it, but I am still active sexually, just not as much as I used to be., and I'm more reflective on how small an importance the sexual act is in terms of the rest of life. I wonder why, as a society, we exercise such a high rate of interest in sex.<br />
More to the point of your question, I have had very dear friends who are gay, and one of my warmest friends now is a lesbian woman. I won't generalze, but the friends I have had who are gay have often seemed to be much better 'people' than many others I have known.<br />
And, getting to your question, it might take me an hour or so to become comfortable with you as a transexual, but if you're a good hearted person I would probably come to like and respect you. Your 'sexual configuration' would become unimportant.<br />
To be honest, I didn't want to watch that recent beauty contest in which a transexual person was competing. I've never watched beauty pageants in my life, and never really think of them, but it struck me that I consciously decided not to watch this one. I was definitely thinking of transexuality in a negative way. But your asking the question made me think of it with a bit more clarity.<br />
Of course, the next part of your question would be about a man's willingness to become involved with a transexual woman. I'm not feeling so comfortable with the idea that I'll say yes I would be willing, but I've learned that human relationships are complex things, so I shouldn't say never. On the other hand, I have absolutely no interest in gay men, so why would I consider someone who is a transexual woman to be different, even though the 'parts' have been adjusted. Maybe that would be just it - the parts have been adjusted, making it possible for me to be more open to the idea.

Best Answer

Just my opinion, NOT judgement, condemnation, or criticism!! God made you what you were/are for a reason and I highly doubt it meant changing your gender. Sorry, I just don't buy it. I ran into these "He/She's" when I was visiting Thailand back in the 80's and it was truly revolting to find out from a fellow sailor while "It" was still sitting next to me in a darkened bar/club!! We all alike are sinners, but we don't all sin alike! Seek God!! He and ONLY He can calm your restless heart!

Best Answer

How the **** is that "not condemnation"? TPeople like you make me hate Christians. What, you read a book and it gives you the right to talk to someone like that? Try judging yourself for a change, I know I am.

Best Answer

Opinions are just like butt-holes! Everybody's got them and they ALL stink!

Best Answer

Im sorry but it is views like yours which has seen me assaulted and put in hospital more than once, people like you nearly caused me to kill myself. I respect all people no matter what race or religion or gender and always have and always will, but using religion as an excuse for hatred is surely not right is it ?? the world would be a better place without such views.

Best Answer

It's Ok to question God or even to say that you do not believe in Him! He still believes in you! "People like me?" You don't have a clue who I am or my beliefs. RELAX! He (notsure1977) did end his question with: "Be Honest, please, be honest, AND I'm not easily offended!" I'm still allowed to express whatever belief or opinion I may have in this glorious country I FOUGHT FOR!! Try being THAT different in a 3rd world country where you'd be shot for being gay!! Again, just my opinion, but MY God (actually OUR God) does NOT MAKE MISTAKES!! If you don't believe, it's ok, one day "every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!" And besides, even Christ told the Sadducees and the Pharisees "let the one who has NOT sinned throw the first stone"! They ALL left and He said to the prostitute: "Go, and sin no more!" It's sad that there are other "Christians" out there doing wrong things in the name of Christ, but their day will also come! Have a great 4th of July, where we celebrate our FREEDOM!!

Best Answer

really? how the hell do you know what "GOD INTENED" did he tell you? how do you know gods plan for this person wasnt to go through this change? and if calling someone and "IT" isnt judgment i dont know what is.

Best Answer

Well "It" or "He/She" was in the middle of a transformation, so what do you call it then?! And "It" was trying to score with horny sailors!! About 8,000 or so!

Best Answer

@notsure....not that I necessarily agree with GREGG but wasn't it you who asked for honest opinions? You did say and I quote, "please be honest, im not easily offended." Now I am confused....

Best Answer

I'll take any kind of friend i can get if they are a good friend..<br />
Gender issues are not a worry to me...

Best Answer

Those are some big boobs.

Best Answer

i know a lot of people confuse with their gender. in this age, i dont care where they came from as long as theyre happy with the choices they ve made and life in the present, not the past.honestly many of us probably wonder how our life woulda been different if we were the opposite gender.in my book, people s private life should be their own buisiness, and that means sexual prefference, gender identity, and everything concerning why they rather wear a dress than a tuxedo, or the other way around.

Best Answer

I wouldn't care...would be nice to get to know you. :)

Best Answer

I honestly don't know.I don't approve homosexualism,but your case is something completely different.<br />
What I know that I wouldn't judge you or make fun of you.In fact,I think that in cases like that I would be very supportive.

Best Answer

i wouldn't care. u r just a person to me like anyone else.

Best Answer

I'd be attracted to you, and incredibly curious about who you were.

Best Answer

I would love you of who you are

Best Answer

It would not bother me at all. I am like you. I like people that are nice, that is what matters.

Best Answer

"Oh, hey, she's a trans woman. Okay."<br />
I don't see the issue.

Best Answer

Wow! Maybe a new friend! I would, as SunniL said above, feel like asking you all kinds of stuff about yourself. I can be intensely private in the real world, so I might be inhibited about it at first, but I would be so interested in understanding who you are and how you got to who and where you are today.

Best Answer

It wouldn't bother me in the least. I have met a few some were real nice and others not so much just like everyone else. people are people and unless they do something hurtful to me, or a loved one there no problems.

Best Answer

hi, i find you very interesting want to be my friend? i'm sorry you had to go through that, but if you need a friend im here.

Best Answer

I'd be concerned for your well being and health. It isn't an easy thing you are going through. If you were close to me, I'd have your back all the way.

Best Answer

I would be incredibley curious. So you decided to live as a woman because of a disorder? Not because you feel female in your heart?

Best Answer

I really do not mind people being curious of fascinated, i get like that about it all as well some times, i dont mind questions and people trying to understand me, most people that give me that chance will hopefully see im a normal person and very caring and loving and loyal and all that. To answer your question yes i do feel i need to live as a woman, i did not want it :( but i am starting to feel comfortable being this way :)

Best Answer

per your request, i'll be very honest. i've met many men who are trying to live as women. most are fine human beings. some, though, tell me really icky stories about how they've treated women in their lives, and maintain a resentment against women. also, some really can't talk about any subject at all without turning the topic to their gender issues (even when they belong to support groups where they presumably have ample opportunity to discuss such things), and it gets very boring after awhile. <br />
but if you treat other people well, and can include their concerns and interests in your conversation, then i think you'd be a fine friend to have.

Best Answer