It's been almost three months and he hasn't told here that he's even in a relationship. I get that drama is involved but he's telling me stuff like "he's not worried about her being jealous" and whatnot. He wont give me reasons. I've tried talking to him a few times and the story changes each time. And then he is super protective ovr his cell phone and Facebook password (even though I'd never invade someone's privacy like that). I just have to walk by his phone and he freaks out thinking I'm going to look through it. Something is up.
MikiJNiki MikiJNiki 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Struggles

Anyone that keeps someone, a partner, is not being up front. I hope that he will change this for the sake of your relationship. I also hope that he will become more trusting and leave his past in the past as best he can.

Best Answer

I would consider just leaving him entirely BUT i would also consider revealing yourself to her. Whether the baby mama is "the other" or you = both of you deserve to know about each other.

Best Answer

I think YOU are the other woman, not the baby mama. Run away as fast as you can, and find a man that makes you priority #1.

Best Answer

That he didn't want to deal with the drama.....anytime there is a "baby mama" involved drama is sure to follow.

Best Answer

he don't wanna hear her nag

Best Answer

he still wants to be with her

Best Answer

you need to get rid of his *** he's playing you your a booty call nothing more something to have on the side when he's bored with her sorry to say it like that but been there done that your better then that he's not going to risk telling her hes' hidding stuff from he should have told her already he's playing you both go find someone else that will treat you the way your suppose to be treated

Best Answer

It would be the best reason I could think of to no longer have him as my boyfriend.

Best Answer

I'd tell my daughter go- he's not true

Best Answer

Is there a new term in the English language--friend, lover, boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance,----what the hell is baby mama? What is happening to our society?

Best Answer

if I put an "s" after "baby", would you understand?

Best Answer

Oh-I understand completely---people today go around making kids with no regard of the future.

Best Answer

yea, that's true

Best Answer

I would tell my mama about my boyfriend's baby.<br />
Or I would tell my baby about my mama's boyfriend.<br />
Or I would tell my boyfriend's mama about myself.<br />
Or something along those lines... I don't know. It's all too complicated!!

Best Answer

His baby mama? Everything alright?

Best Answer

That maybe his baby's mama was real jealous and he's scared of making things awkward when it comes to visiting his baby. He has split up with her, but she will always be a part of his life because of their baby. Don't take it personal or he may think you are jealous too. It's hard being a dad to your child when he lives in a separate home. Be paitient and talk to him, let him know you care. It can do wonders.

Best Answer

ok, and what if he doesn't give a definite answer why and skips around when I'm trying to talk to him about it?

Best Answer

he doesn't want to deal with bullshit

Best Answer