Sounds like a cheap docuhe; there's 50/50 and then there's a childish 'my half and your half.' If he cared, he'd be nice and write off things like car rides and leave the 50/50 for big things like rent. Sure, chivalry is dead, but common curtsey is very much alive.

Best Answer

Why thank you :)

Best Answer

No free ride, huh? The bastard!

Best Answer

Wasn't looking for a free ride but didn't realize he was that cheap especially when he insisted on driving me home before our date. A partnership and relationship are completely different things.

Best Answer

Move on...that is a partership not a relationship. If you stay with this guy you will be miserable as hell!

Best Answer

i would say im flattered but im into women sorry

Best Answer

Lol.. I know a guy just like this.. I pay my way everywhere so I am used to it. I was thinking you were talking about marriage. Then its a matter of marital assets. The dude you're referring to is a Deushe' BAG!!! End All! Just a Dbag ..

Best Answer

I think is fair if you are both married and share the bills, especially if one of you cannot save money at least the other will do it for a rainy day. <br />
But if you are only dating him...then dump his butt...this is the time of the relationship where you should spoil each other not charge each other for gas and stuff...

Best Answer

50/50 money wise is supposed to be for big things, not friggin gas money. lol

Best Answer

ditch him

Best Answer