insulting people on EP?
gypsymae gypsymae 31-35, F 18 Answers Apr 18, 2011

You can't even see the irony in your own question....

You are a pathetic drama queen.... the **** between... you and me had stopped because you stopped stalking my account but you have to start it up again.

You already go around blocking anyone who doesn't agree with you the slightest.... sad... very sad...

Ps... I like your other accounts... lmao.... Why bother though.. you can ask questions with this troll account anyways.

Best Answer

Does not like you.

Best Answer

thats ok i dont like him either

Best Answer

I'd think, "Man, I'm so much better than that guy, because I've had sex with women before, and I never waste any of my time on EP doing things that other people find annoying, that I can judge him as a homosexual based on a superficial understanding of him."

Best Answer

Making excuses,nobody is THAT busy.

Best Answer

I wouldn't think of him

Best Answer

He's not busy,he's gay.

The kind that loves to take it.

Best Answer

i heard he dropped the soap lol

Best Answer

still a virgin ^^

Best Answer

LOL you have the greatest humour

Best Answer

I have a friend that dated girls in 43 years of his life. However, he really never had a girlfriend. I dated him couple times and being with him was a lot of fun. Every girl or woman he dates couple times just wants be his friend. He is not homely or ugly but he is just average guy. He likes sexs all the girls and women says no to him. On his 43rd birthday the doctors removed T-4 tumor from his throat, and removed his voicebox, and became a neck breather. He'd love have a girl friend but age the age of 61. The 17 and half years surving cancer. He states "if women or girls did want me then and will not want me now." Yet, he has a positive attitude about him because he had survived the magilent cancer. . I notice his profile stating single not accepting but if their is an interest accept. "What would you tell him?" "Ladies what would you say to him?"

Best Answer

Maybe he is in the navy with no time to be home. I was at one time andhome not often, but had little time tobe bothered by girlfriends. This is very possible.

Best Answer

that is a catch... for starters if he is really that busy and doesn't spend, if you get to be his woman he'll spend all that on you.

secondly he has no baggage, what more would you want?

Best Answer

i'd think....at least he's not drinking and driving

Best Answer

Maybe he just doesn't like people and doesn't want to be bothered.

Best Answer

Depends on why he is busy

Best Answer

a troll perhaps

Best Answer