I work super hard for my intellectual capacities and my beauty. I hate men using me to be their trophy bc I do have an image. That's why I do place emphasis on shallowness. However, more than anything, and above all, I want a loyal man. I don't care who he sleeps with or whatever before/after but I want him to respect me and put me before whoever else when we are together and I don't know, just show it in the best way possible. Am I being silly. I just can't seem to feel comfortable when I am with less shallow men or men that are wish washy about their dedication to me.
sarakh1 sarakh1 22-25, F 4 Answers Aug 30, 2010

are you a midget...?

Best Answer

Lol. I'm 5' and was made fun of it all my life.

Best Answer

no~I am the midget...hee-hee.....(4'9")<br />
IF you find a man with admiral qualities about his spouse and does not think woman are mere "EYE CANDY" *******HOLD HIM FOR ME***** LMAO~littleone

Best Answer

Mom was tiny. Dad was tall. Opposites atttract for some very odd reason. I am attracted to tall guys and they to me. They feel like "powerful" and I feel "protected". Haha.

Best Answer

have you met tony?

Best Answer