Questionator Questionator 26-30 88 Answers Nov 20, 2011

Question of the Day

Dunno. Floats in the clouds, has no mortgage, and my in-laws can't find it.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

Bravo sir! Great answer; funny, mocks an inane question, and answers it all at the same time.

Best Answer

Of course you'd ask that because with this economy all people can do is dream about houses but not have one for real.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Hm.. pessimist or realist?

Best Answer

There is time and place for everything. If you do not and cannot own a house today, this year, now DOES NOT mean that it won't happen next year for you. Just hang in there.

Best Answer

LOL...you haven't lied here, it is the truth.

Best Answer

Um to be honest I was just trying to be funny, neither pessimist nor realist haha. I neither own a house nor do i want to own one atm, im in college after all. I appreciate the thought though xuan. :)

Best Answer

It would be a pub and bed&breakfast somewhere in the UK. It would be not too small, not too big. An old building in a tiny village in the countryside, where lots of locals would come for their daily drink. It would be cozy and homey, with flower printed wallpaper, wooden ceilings and lots of candles. There'd be posters on the walls of my favourite bands, and photographs of special people and beautiful places. It would have long, crimson curtains and there'd be a room with bookshelves on all four walls, all the way up to the ceiling. And there'd be a small garden where I could grow my own herbs, meditate, and maybe do yoga. <br />
This isn't by far a full desc<x>ription, but if I went on it would get too long.

Best Answer

Looks like a simple house made with bricks, green roof, 3 rooms. It is where my family lives happily ever after!!!

Best Answer

I have always thought of getting a high fortress walled castle during my childhood but now I have known the reality about my desire. I want a small house with some land for growing vegetable and gardening .It should be on a country side but not too far from town . my house will have a piano and other musical instrument I play. There on the house I will live with my lover and my children. and a peaceful environment around our house is what I desire.

Best Answer

it's the place where my soul resonates most strongly to peace, love and harmony

Best Answer

I like your concept

Best Answer

hey, betty,i can like that alot, and make it a brick ranch with a med sized back yard,and on a hill over looking a city where i am able to get what i need without traveling over 30 miles

Best Answer

in hawa'i with ocean view!

Best Answer

Dream house...a one without my husband in :)

Best Answer

basically a place like i am getting and its a apt, but you want a house

Best Answer

One that has now become a home--and cant be repossed by ANYBODY. thats what my dream house looks like .

Best Answer

A giant inflatable castle.

Best Answer

My dream house would be one floor, three or four bedrooms, at least three bathrooms, large rooms, open concept. A nice fenced in yard for our dogs. Swimming pool, music studio, nicely furnished, an outside barbecue ...and all by the water!

Best Answer

Oh, and a huge kitchen and laundry room!

Best Answer

Just buy a ranch style home with a big back yard.
Work slowly to improve the home to your liking.
If you cannot afford this dream home in its complete package,
renovate slowly, pack it up yourself. Good luck.

Best Answer

a mississippi steam boat sternwheeler,,,,,,cor what a lovely house boat that wud make,,that or <br />
a french farmhouse in the south of france,,,,,provence would be lovely,,,,,

Best Answer

A house painted green outside, with lots of big windows, somewhere not so populated. And I want it to have a huge garden, with trees, roses and daisies, so - when they are alive, in full bloom - I could take long walks under the starry night and feel like I could do that forever. And I want my house to have a special room - with its walls hidden behind bookcases, since I love reading. And I want to have a dance room too - a place to run to everytime my life is a mess and nothing seems to comfort me.

Best Answer

the rooms would be large it would have a very big walkin storage cupboard good sized kitchen with field veiw from window there would be other familys around about in similar homes, with children in mind,all the back gardens would jion to make a huge communial garden where we can picnic, kids play, garden partys are held.

Best Answer

a three-story house made of bricks shape like a ladder.the third floor is screened from the outside and has a small garden in it.my bed room should contain all of my collection placed in shelves and my bed is a bit higher and has a small window upwards where i can see the sky when it is not raining.

Best Answer

above the clouds, a slide that shoots me down below and a strong elevator to bring me back up. The house would be beautiful and have a cloud view. I would be closer to the stars and god that way

Best Answer

four walls and a real roof I am tired staring at this old bridge I stay under

Best Answer

a ranch and it would over look a large hill where the atlantic ocean is miles away and it would have a big backyard also

Best Answer

Area51...

Best Answer

A MANSION..

Best Answer