Productive? =)

Best Answer

WOE IS ME. If I didn't have internet, my life would be MISERABLE. No more friends, no more ****, no more people who understand me...! On the other hand, I'd probably have a part time job, I'd be more attentive in school, I'd be closer to my family, etc.<br />
Even though it looks like the pro's outweight the con's though, the internet really has given me a tool to bond with people who can understand me and appreciate me, more so than people in my immediate environment have sometimes. The internet, sadly enough, might be my best friend, and without it, I think we'd all be a little lost. Like all beautiful things that come to an end though, we'd just pick up the pieces and move on if ever the internet suddenly dissapeared.

Best Answer

Don't ask it, I don't want to hear that, gives me shivers just thinking about it...

Best Answer

like the year 1995....it was crazy back then

Best Answer

different...i'd probably read books, magazines, newspapers, etc a lot more, and watch a lot more tv, movies, etc....i'd get through it

Best Answer

Internet ???.... Internet, Oh, yeah !<br />
Peacefull....

Best Answer

more social

Best Answer