I know it sucks but I'm super lazy today so mine would be super cleaning powers. Like zap its clean im done. YAY! Who wouldn't want that? you'd never have to clean again. Lol XP
Alisaperne6446 Alisaperne6446 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 7 in Embarrassing & Funny

I'd want to be a hive mind with many bodies. Than one of me could clean while the rest of me play video games.

Best Answer

*Then

Best Answer

Being good at naming things.

Best Answer

Mind control

Best Answer

Regenerate, because I need new bones.

Best Answer

super cleaning powers rock!

Best Answer

The speed of light

Best Answer

Great name I have read the whole demonata and Darren shan series.

Best Answer

Um thanks

Best Answer

It's an underrated superpower. It seems so benign and useless to those that are ignorant, but it's actually the most formidable and powerful one of them all. For if you have this one superpower, you can do anything. I could slip into an unseen world and rip you apart from the inside without puncturing your skin. I could make you implode or explode just by locally manipulating one little thing of gravity. I could teleport, morph and mend space and time to my will. And that's saying the least. No, I'm not being a Mary Sue. It's one superpower, seemingly so lame and benign at first, with such a formiddable force. Wanna know what it is?

Best Answer

Omnipotence

Best Answer

Jack likes to fly naked

Best Answer

Should I be afraid?

Best Answer

nah it's just a quote from some band dude from a few years ago

Best Answer