ORDAINED1 ORDAINED1 46-50 10 Answers Sep 22, 2012 in Self Improvement

No hopelessness. No despair. No hate. No death. No sorrow. No hurt. No violence. And NO Edward Scissorhands theme music. It makes me cry like a baby :/

Best Answer

I would have every woman on the planet wanting me, and waiting for their turn with me. Oh, and I would have the strength to please them all. Except my relations of course.

Best Answer

I believe that each of us are writing our storybook every day by what we do. Since I don't believe in perfection I prefer to think of mine as an imperfect storybook which is made with the expectation of an adventurous unknown future. Who wants to know the ending. I know some people plan and write their stories to the last page but few really know what side roads their story or journey can take.

Best Answer

The perfect one would be where all soulmates got together to stay together.<br />
I know my soulmate but we agreed not to wait for each other since our kids and jobs are keeping us 600 miles apart :'(

Best Answer

go to heaven and live there forever

Best Answer

Mine would be a Shakespeare style tragedy. They say all stories deep down are love stories, so is mine. And, like most love stories, mine ends badly.

Best Answer

Less bipolar and social anxiety.

Best Answer