1994 - Even though our school colors were silver and an awesome light blue, they went with drab grey
Funqi Funqi 31-35, F 19 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I left secondary school in 1966: in the UK you don't "graduate" from school, only from University. So the whole cap and gown thing doesn't enter into it (although I see that a lot of English schools have now started to copy the American High School Prom idea which wasn't around in my day).

Best Answer

1982.. Royal Blue & Silver. I was also the first in my family to graduate.

Best Answer

1975, and it would have been green & gold but there was this keg calling us so we kinda missed that part :)

Best Answer

I would have graduated from HS in 1990 (I dropped out). My school's cap and gown were always black with yellow trim.

Best Answer

2003-same as NewSimpleLife.... guys wore green, girls wore white.

Best Answer

2009, red didn't walk the stage or give a damn , I also made a negotiation that I would remain out of the final yearbook.

Best Answer

2007. Don't wear cap and gown in UK for High school Graduation... Wear them for University Graduation.

Best Answer

Was supposed to be 1966 quit in 1964, school only used black for graduation.

Best Answer

Drab grey both cap and gown.

Best Answer

2007? I think. Didn't get a graduation cap and gown :( I took my GED 'cause I was home schooled.

Best Answer

2009 and i didnt wear a cap or gown :D

Best Answer

gonna be 2015.

Best Answer

74. Royal Blue and Gold.

Best Answer

2009. Didn't wear a cap and gown.

Best Answer