danieldaramola danieldaramola 18-21, M 11 Answers Apr 5, 2012

In "Taken", where he's talking to the kidnapper about his daughter. "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."

Best Answer

Taken..........i love that film....thanks for your answer...

Best Answer

Roy Batty's tears in rain speech from the movie Blade Runner.

"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like tears... in... rain. Time... to die"

Best Answer

Virginia Woolf's breakdown at the railway station in the film "The Hours". Every time I see it, I could shout with her: "I am dying in this town!"

Best Answer

thanks for your answer...

Best Answer

One of my favorites is the Prologues scene of The LIbertine with Johnny Depp. The speech is simply fantastic

Best Answer

thanks for your answer...

Best Answer

Animal House- frat room rallying the brothers to fight the secret double probation-Bluto's speach

Best Answer

thanks for your answer...

Best Answer

Kevin Costner in JFK

Best Answer

thanks for your answer...

Best Answer