maan1994 maan1994 18-21, M 14 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Hobbies

Humans mainly. They make life so much harder than it needs to be? Why? Usualy no particular reason.

Best Answer

you hate them the most

Best Answer

You can read, yes? That's what I said.

Best Answer

argue,,,

Best Answer

Ignorance.

Best Answer

Ignorance. It is the most annoying and grating thing I can think of. For example, there are signs that inform people of upcoming or current regulations of the road upon which they are driving, yet they behave as if they somehow found their driver's license in a damned Cracker Jack box or something. Or people that back in to angled parking spaces in a parking lot when it's a one lane lot column. When they leave they disrupt the flow of traffic because everyone needs to back up to let them through.

Best Answer

Sarcasm.

Best Answer

Arrogance or self-importance that some or most people have

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer

Kidz

Best Answer

why

Best Answer

Boy , that dint come out right did it ....having kids , no patients for'um ..thats y I dont HAVE any

Best Answer

being broke

Best Answer

ohh my god

Best Answer

just 'One' if you will. im incognito :)

Best Answer

right now, it's that the latest installment of your profile picture was so fun but ended so quickly.

Best Answer

why

Best Answer

well that is an assassins creed picture, right? AC3 was cool but i already beat it. i wish there was more.

Best Answer

right i like him soooooo mushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Best Answer