Silhouetted shadows. Cobwebs brushing against you. Sinister cackles erupting. Shattered glass. Putrid stench

Best Answer

eating poo in mid aikr

Best Answer

the one i live in

Best Answer

Oh my..really?

Best Answer

not a day goes by without something strange happening, singing, moving things, doors opening and closing, etc

Best Answer

Ooo.. Spooky

Best Answer

Come and feel one WE in mine.....

Best Answer

Two or three story Victorian home in disrepair, needing a paint job. Over grown landscape with lots of weeds. The windows are not broken but they are all dusty and have cobwebs in their corners. You can almost see inside through the dirty linen curtains, but not quite. And there are shutters on all the windows, but they are open and a couple of them are hanging awkwardly by a single hinge. A picket fence surrounds the house but is missing quite a few boards. The house is always in shadows, even in the middle of the day. And at night there always appears to be candle light glowing inside even though no one lives there.<br />
And you just know that going inside would be foolish because every time you start to walk up to the porch the soundtrack gets spooky.

Best Answer

OOOoooo

Best Answer

a house with ghosts.

Best Answer

t3he3.. (screams)

Best Answer

ghosty women all around and I am the only male ghosty

Best Answer

hehe..kool

Best Answer

A creepy moldy rotting brown house stood alone in front of me ://

Best Answer

An ancient victorian house shrouded in shadows, and untamed wildlife consuming what was left of it. Dead vines clinging to the sides, scratching the windows, still intact but dusty and stained from years of disregard. I dunno, I never imagine ghosts and stuff, more really creepy old houses that have been abandoned ^-^ Just my opinion!

Best Answer