The friggin fly that keeps buzzing around my screen.

Best Answer

Let that fly enjoy..:P

Best Answer

phoning for a Chinese take-away, or cooking a meal..........................

Best Answer

Losing weight...making more money...raising two boys...ho, humm....wrapping up two bachelor degrees at the same time....I simply cannot choose just one....and I could keep going...

Best Answer

Losing weight is indeed one of my biggest prob too...

Best Answer

Getting a good recording of the guitar part for a song and then shipping the file out to a drummer to have a drum track added--I don't have the software for dealing with the multi-track file on my computer, so I have to reduce everything to stereo.

Best Answer

Why arent u downloading it??

Best Answer

I tried seeing what happened when I took the memory card from the recorder and put it into the computer, but it showed up blank. Maybe I have to do some extra steps on the recorder? It's brand new and I'm just learning to use it. I've been told I should get ProTools when I can afford it.

Best Answer

Ok... All the best..:))

Best Answer

Thanks. For right now I'm just mixing to 2 stereo tracks--one click track and one rhythm guitar or bass track, turning that into an MP3, and sending the file to the drummer. He'll record the drum track, mix it down to stereo, and send it for me to work from.

Best Answer

Its inspiring n a gud way to keep urself busy.... Do well n gud luck..:)

Best Answer

Health issues exacerbated by a stressful marriage.

Best Answer

okay.... you win .your problem is greater than mine

Best Answer

Why stressful?

Best Answer