I have a really annoying cuzin who cant shut up and she keeps talking all the time and i really hate people who talk alot but I hurt her feelings because she is realy .....sensetive
lulu2013 lulu2013 13-15, F 16 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Do you ever stop talking?! Asked with a smile of course!

Best Answer

A ***** slap

Best Answer

I wait until the person comes up for air and then change the subject. Or, after listening patiently for a while, I put my hand on their shoulder and tell them it's my turn. Or I just find I spend less and less time with them.

Best Answer

There's a woman at the garage yelling at someone on the phone, It feels like it's intruding on my space, her voice is grating, I went outside to get away and she followed me, so i went and wandered in the parking lot, i'd like to tell her to be aware of people around her but it seems easier to just take distance, I'm not interested in her drama

Best Answer

Ignore em

Best Answer

believe me she is NOT easy to ignore !

Best Answer

'Ah bless your sweet heart' It's the southern way of saying STFU!!! Of course only properly done with a lovely smile on ones face.

Best Answer

Shhhhh, hush now, quiet, come on and shut your f en mouth.

Best Answer

Offhandly mention she talks a lot and see if she takes the bait.

Best Answer

riot gun ???? lol

Best Answer

Mouth is open sweetie, should be shut. :-P

Best Answer

WITH FLOWERS...

Best Answer