SmartSweet1 SmartSweet1 51-55, F 9 Answers Apr 15, 2012

Teenage lad gets his *** whipped by his mother out front of a supermarket.

Best Answer

how embarrassing!

Best Answer

Good for his mom!!

Best Answer

I was in the ghetto in Rockford IL. I saw this guy on the main road take a hit from a crack pipe. He than thew the pipe at a building and jumped in a dumpster and keep peaking his head out.

Best Answer

That is odd!

Best Answer

lol.... what? What exactly does a malformed dinosaur smile look like?

Best Answer

gray, poor nutrition, teeth that are spaced out and unusually shaped and proportioned and kind of like DIno Flintstone gone bad! ROFL

Best Answer

You honestly do *not* want to know

Best Answer

ok I'll take your word for it

Best Answer

A guy running down the street barking at cars like a dog!

Best Answer

That's quite odd!

Best Answer

i was getting a ride home from my boss one night cause she asked me to stay late n help her finish up paper work. we were on our way to drop me off n we were talking about video games n were coming to the top of a hill when here comes this naked man walking like "im naked and im proud" kinda walk. my boss n i both stopped talking n drive for about a block when my boss started to say "did we real" when i cut off with "we arent talking about it" n my boss goes "yeah but was his" when i again cut her off saying "WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT IT!!!" O.O lmfao only in eugene

Best Answer

I lost track. I use to work in a hospital. Enough said? Psych disorders are really strange. I can't even begin to explain some of the behaviors involved. It's something you'd have to see. Some of the procedures that are not witnessed by the general public would be considered weird. Here's an easy one: I had an elderly patient picking his anus and smearing his feces all over his face and body.

Best Answer

ewwww nasty nasty nasty

Best Answer