I want to be both these things, but obviously can't...What do you think?
Hatter4 Hatter4 16-17, F 12 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Hobbies

A world-class pianist has less of a chance of stumbling upon a zombie-virus, so I say the other one's better.

Best Answer

Follow your heart and allow it to lead the way. They are both great jobs. you can be a genetic engineer and play in your free time why settle for one.

Best Answer

Yeah, I could do that. But I'm the sort of person that devotes all of his/her energy to attaining one goal. And If I did genetic engineering, I wouldn't be able to play enough piano. I play four hours a day, to put it in context.

Best Answer

Personally I'd prefer to work in genetics, but you have those who are more artsy and others who are more math and sciency, so neither is better per se

Best Answer

I would go with the pianist, you can see a lot of the world while doing what you love...the safer one is the engineer though!

Best Answer

pianist, by far

Best Answer

Better? Depends what you like... Obviously if you are really into music being a world class pianist is a dream...

Best Answer

pianist

Best Answer