scilla scilla 16-17, F 20 Answers Jul 15, 2009

A "cool" way? Skate boarding or surfing.

Best Answer

walking, swimming and pilates

Best Answer

Walk. An hour a day is good. Drink plenty of water and lay of eating too much junk food. Its that simple.

Best Answer

eat well and exercise! You'll definantly feel great once you see your body improving and the muscles coming in!

Best Answer

Exercise classes at a gym will keep you engaged for an hour and it is more fun to do with other people. I take Tai Chi, yoga, and Zumba classes, and am looking into some others. :)

Best Answer

dance, whatever style you like.

Best Answer

Walking, Pilates, water and buy healthy, low fat/calorie snacks to have on hand for when you get hungry. It's best to eat 5-6 small meals a day, but personally for me it's not feasible, but I keep sesame sticks, granola bars, nuts, dried edamame and whole grain pretzels and cheese puffs on hand for between meals.

Best Answer

Try rock climbing or riding horses; )

Best Answer

a brisk walk a mile or two a day is as good an exercise as anything i think

Best Answer

Doing something fun- preferably with someone else.....So playing tennis or badmington is good if you find that fun. Or deciding to ride to the forest/park with your friend and go for a walk- maybe take a picnic.

Best Answer