going to Paris France........I shouldn't complain I have been to Paris, Arkansas.. :)

Best Answer

You are funny

Best Answer

The end of Capitalism.

Best Answer

A mmf ********* with my wife

Best Answer

to get rid off all.wolf hunters

Best Answer

To be the gods favourite child

Best Answer

Becoming a best-selling author

Best Answer

Well, I'm still not the "Supreme Exalted Ruler of the Universe", but my doctor assures me that my inter-planetary allies are coming to help me.

Best Answer

None. If actually any of them has been fulfilled then it's clear that I'd put them on fantasy or dream category by sheer mistake! ;)

Best Answer

A white man wins Olympics, 100m sprint

Best Answer

To die in a multi-billion dollar prototype weapon, or to be at peace an not suffer anymore deep sorrow . My other dreams have been shot down.

Best Answer

To be a black belt and open a place to teach my philosophies.

Best Answer

Nothing sexier than a women who smokes. I'd love nothing more than to used as an ashtray again but this time by multiple women. I'd want at least 4 or 5 women all standing round me while I'm on my knees with my mouth open for them all to flick there ash into and when they ate done I'd want them to stuff the cigarette ends in my mouth and either make me keep them in my mouth till there next cigarette so there's a bigger pile to eat or just force me to eat them all there and then :)

Best Answer