RealityTVJunkie RealityTVJunkie 26-30, F 28 Answers Apr 16, 2009

Christmas sweaters.

Best Answer

I respect all fashion designs ... As people have different tastes ... Thus, one's worst might be another one's best lol<br />
Who knows ? ;)

Best Answer

g-strings or thongs...just why you fellas call them thongs i don't understand....us aussies call flip-flops, thongs<br />
and the g-string is not a good lookand why would you want that string in your crack...its like having a permanent wedgie<br />
and as eva gabor said ....she has spent a lot of money on underwear that does not stick in her crack...<br />
we call it suction....my grandkids started that...

Best Answer

Guys with pants pulled down to their knees, and baggy shirts hanging down to hide their undies. Bizarre, ugly and hard to move around in!

Best Answer

I don't understand why guys have to wear their pants baggy and hanging down low. That is sloppy.

Best Answer

Uggs ........Uggghhh

Best Answer

I have many (most listed here.) I never got the oversize overalls with one strap hanging down unhooked. Come to think of it, I never got overalls except on babies and toddlers.

Best Answer

The thug look that we have now-a-days.

Best Answer

Ponchos. Who the hell decided ponchos were a trend?!

Best Answer

when the bay city rollers were here in the 70's everyone wore a tartan scarf around their wrists...whats that all about!, and baggy trousers with huge turn ups with tartan plaid at the bottoms...hideous.

Best Answer

All of them.

Best Answer

Leg warmers.

Best Answer

The baggy pants hanging down off the butt. I don't want see what you wear underneath. *Ick*

Best Answer

The whole disco era had some very odd clothing. I never really understood why someone would want to wear stuff like that.

Best Answer

Low-cut jeans. They only look good on skinny people, make your butt look funny, and encourage a really ugly roll of fat to congregate above the waist band. Oh, and crack kills!

Best Answer

This would be the leggings with a skirt. I have never found it the least bit attractive.

Best Answer

Huge garish looking tattoos...especially on exposed areas of the neck. Nothing ruins a beautiful pair of female legs like a big nasty tattoo.

Best Answer

Sagging pants

Best Answer

Micro minis with the crutch of girls panties showing without them even bending, yukkk.

Best Answer

The sack dress back in 1960. Just ugly. Also board shorts for swimming. Not sexy at all. Dangerous on long swims. A drag in more ways than one. I prefer Speedos.

Best Answer